Justin Bieber

Convicted Killer Allegedly

Plotted Murder & Castration

12/12/2012 11:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1212-justin-bieber-article-1
A convicted killer locked up in New Mexico plotted to have Justin Bieber murdered and castrated ... but for some mysterious reason, he threw a wrench into his own plans -- this according to a local news report in New Mexico.

According to KRQE News, convicted murderer Dana Martin -- currently serving two life sentences for raping and killing a 15-year-old girl in Vermont in 2000 -- recruited a fellow inmate at Las Cruces prison named Mark Staake to carry out the murder once Staake was released.

It's unclear when the plot was originally hatched, but Staake and his nephew Tanner Ruane -- whom Staake had later recruited to help -- reportedly planned to execute the murder plan in NYC last month, where Bieber was performing at MSG.

1212-tanner-Ruane-mark-Staake
Martin reportedly told police the plan was to kidnap Bieber and his bodyguard and strangle them with paisley ties, Martin's calling card. Ruane was then going to castrate them.

According to KRQE, Martin is obsessed with Bieber and even has a tattoo of Bieber on his leg.

But for some reason Martin blew the whistle on his accomplices -- and Staake was arrested in Vermont on outstanding warrants before carrying out the deed.

Ruane made it to NY with a stash of tools -- including pruning shears -- but according to the report police intercepted him before anything happened, and placed him under arrest.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Trecee

He has an army of almost 4 million crazy female and in the closet male fans. I don't think they would've got away with it...if they did those fans would've tore the suspects limbs off and had his head on a spike.

danyel west

justin biber dont kill thoese people he is a nice kids i dont like song or him but he have good looks but he dont kill tanner and mark

danyel west

no he didnt you just like to pick on him will you need to stop that he didnt kill those people and you kown that stop picking on this boy justin biber okey he didnt kill tanner and mark

Kyle

It's sad how this plan failed.

THOMAS W CORDER

I am a belieber. Justin is the the most talented performer since Justin Timberlake. I went to the local bathhouse. Justin dropped his towel, and now I am a BELIEBER!

bieber'sgirl4ever!

DON'T LAY A HAND ON JUSTIN!!!!!!

Melanie Thomas

Come on, now! I know people don't like JB, but is it that bad that you want to kill him?! Damn.. I hate how the world is today.

Michael

Personally, I may not like the Biebs, but I am 100% against female castration...

jocelyn

who would want to kill justin bieber they guys are guy justin bieber is hot

reger

I don't like the little jerk but I don't wanna see him dead...whf?

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13