Kristen Stewart

Needs to Apologize

for This Outfit Too!

12/14/2012 8:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1214_kristen_stewart_dress_550A confused Kristen Stewart must have thought she was walking the worst ever Victoria's Secret runway show, because she showed up to the NYC premiere of "On the Road" in this bizarre retro bra and panty sheer paneled dress thing last night.

Although the hot neon Christian Louboutin heels are fierce -- but perhaps slightly too big -- they do nothing for the unfortunate Erdem smock.

While KStew is back with Robert Pattinson, she may now want to break up with her stylist and re-issue her infamous apology, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

On a positive note, at least the 22-year-old can finally say "Twilight" is no longer the worst thing she's ever been in.

1214_stewart_footer

az_barbie66

Whoever actually wrote this article needs to seriously get laid. I am not a fan of the dress but I have seen a lot worse. Also, I don't think she is ugly - she could stand to smile a little more but big effing deal. Get a life people and stop hating.

fargone

Why doesn't Robert knock some sense into her! She needs to ****can her stylist..now.

really! really?

Kristen's dress isn't something I would wear but she's young and still looking for her fashion niche. At least she's covered up and not forging down the Kardashian-style path.

J-Ro

She is so trashy, blech. Please Hollywood, do not cast her in any more movies! If she can't be happy to be where she is, I don't want to see her.

malia

This girl just tries to hard to look sexy and there is nothing sexy about her.

mojo

I don't get the attraction, the whore is just plain ugly & devoid of any talent.

Joan K

I never could understand why anyone would think this girl is attractive, at all. She always has a frown on her face and she seems like she would have hair on her teeth.

Miki

When did she start hooking? KS has been dressing like a cheap ho...hell I have seen some streetwalkers that dress better than she has lately.

w h i t e y

Stupid oddas

w h i t e y

She looks good for a vambot..

Olivia

And the awkward moment where you know the idiot girl in the background taking the picture...

nyc44th

I know very little about this gal . . but to me, she just wants to be an actor and would be happiest being left alone to simply act and wear her tennis shoes etc . . . but "Hollyweird" TRIES to make her something she is not. She always looks so uncomfortable in these ridiculous outfits / functions where she has to get glammed out. I think they ought to simply let people be who they are . . . just because someone feels the need to 'act' does not mean they want to be some ridiculous BS 'Hollywood star'.

DWeaver

She's a pretty enough girl with a good body. Sadly, that dress isn't at all flattering and makes it look like she has a paunch. Sometimes, less really is not more...especially when it comes to fabric...

Christy

No boobs and granny panties...awesome.

tleeg