Lindsay Lohan

Dear Charlie, Sorry I Never

Said Thanks for the $100k

12/15/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1215_charlie_sheen_lindsay_tmzcomposite2Lindsay Lohan sent a belated "thank you" card and flowers to casa de Charlie Sheen for that $100k check he gave her -- this just days after he called her out for being ungrateful.

You'll recall ... Charlie did an interview this week and put LiLo's manners on blast, claiming the actress never actually thanked him for the money he gave her. Not a text, not a phone call ... nothing.

Now sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... LiLo didn't mean to be rude and the reason she never got around to thanking Charlie personally is because her phone broke and she lost all her contacts  -- including the actor's number.

Besides that, we're told Lindsay got distracted trying to deal with her slew of legal problems -- like getting arrested in NYC and the new criminal charges filed against her stemming from her PCH crash -- and she simply lost track of time.

But she made up for it ... we're told LiLo saw Charlie's comments and immediately fired off a "thank you" letter and a bouquet of flowers to his house ... as both an apology and show of gratitude.

Usually the best way to thank Charlie is with hookers, but flowers are nice too.

Nancy

1. Too little. 2. Too late. 3. Who paid for the flowers, or from whom did Lindsay steal them? 4. She forgot? Really? 5. She didn't have Charlie's phone number? Really? And her agent didn't have it either? Really? REALLY? How can we tell Lindsay's lying? Her duck lips are moving!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Wutabish

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I guess I'll be clocking out.....too tired of reading about this little dirt clog.

Suzy Q

She thinks she's "entitled" to money from men. No "thank you" is needed when the minions pay your bills, right Linds?. I'm sure she's pissed that Sheen had the nerve to do this to HER! If anyone's ungrateful, it's Charlie, right Lindsay?

Jay W.

He got to lick on them nice freckled tee-tays. Isn't that thanks enough? I'm sure there is many ladies on this thread that would screw Charlie (bareback) for a $100K!

seamus

If she sent flowers then she had his address, why did she need a phone. The Bitch could have just sent an old fashioned thank you note.

Fransinatrajr

She really need to come out with a legit sextape and get paid that's all that's left for her nobody wants to see her sing or act so might as well do the sextape before she's at that point that nobody wants to see her naked honestly speaking

fleabag73

Thank You Seamus! That works for me, and it's just basic manners, but I ain't wasting my breath on this garbage bag, if she doesn't get it by she ain't gonna! NUKE THIS SCAB! TEAM ALLRED!

Andyconda

so did charlie buy that crap??
IF SO HE is as coked up as her..;
Nic_hole, do you believe it

Michell

She can't open her mouth without being a dumba$$ liar. My phone broke...fu*k off.

Andyconda

all the lohans can call TMZ with these non stories, but cant call charlie to enabalate...oh ok

Andyconda

in her natural state she would never thank any one for any thing..
now we know she is piss poor to try and thank charlie

swack

I tell my grandchildren that I don't want to hear "Thank You" after I have to remind them to do so. To me it's too little too late and reeks of wanting more money out of Charlie.

Uk

Yey at last she has been seen wwwwhhhhhooooi

Sue

She feels entitled and can always use excuses for any behavior. Her problem is she only cares about herself and her feelings...no one else. This shows the world her true character.