RZA from Wu-Tang

Sued By Singer

I Want My Money ... Dolla Dolla Bills Y'all

12/15/2012 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1210-rza-thea-van-seijen-tmzShame on a rapper ... who doesn't pay a hot Dutch singer for 14 tracks -- this according to the singer who's suing RZA from the Wu Tang Clan, claiming he stiffed her out of serious dough.

TMZ obtained a lawsuit, filed by Dutch singer Thea Van Seijaen ... who most famously provided the vocals on RZA's track "Baby Boy," which was featured in Jet Li's film "Unleashed."

In her lawsuit, TVS says she SHOULD'VE been paid bank for her work on that song (and 13 others she co-wrote and performed on from 2004 to 2011) ... but instead got a fraction of what she's due.

TVS claims ... for years she was afraid to stand up to RZA and demand her cash because she feared he would blackball her from the music industry. After all, he is a pretty powerful dude.

Now, TVS is asking the court to force RZA to fork over her share of the royalties for the 14 tracks ... which could mean big bucks.

Sources close to RZA tell TMZ ... "Unfortunately this is a groundless lawsuit by someone RZA had helped get off the streets, lent a helping hand to, and now thinks he’s an easy target to mark looking for money."

Miamimimi

Groundless? Then TZA'll be able to provide a contract and bank statements proving she is paid her due. Easy. No paperwork? Pay up

wendy

if he got her off the streets she cleans up pretty good, she's beautiful. looks like uma thurman

Dan

Who you kidding, TMZ. Looks like "she" is a dude to me.

Truth

MAN, DOUCHE BAG IS GUILTY... WTF DOES GETTING SOME1 OFF THE STREETS HAVE TO DO WITH STICKING TO A CONTRACT? XACTLY, NUTHIN!!! #TRUTH!!

Jay W.

Hope she gets her due!

Anonymous

This should be cleared up pretty easily by the contract...you did get it is writing, didn't you??

NOT ELMO

that guy is a beautiful beast and needs a Tan...

She's baaaack

WTF is it with these black males and blondes? Some of my best friends are blondes and I just don't get it.

Rob

What an FUGLY woman... she must be some freaky transexual or something.

Riidonkulous

Guess her career is dead if she no longer worried ab the backlash. Esp how dumb she looks suing all that time later when she could've used it as exposure at the time of the 'issues'

blackbutterfly

hoes gotta eat too.

That Pop Life..yeah..

No 'CONTRACT" NO CASE =NO MONEY ...

KicksandGiggles

Bunch of crap "she was scared for years...." Actually if she demanded her due $$ with a guaranteed foot in azz, this kind of language these folks understand and would have respected. NOBODY will ever scare me from my due $$.

MUERETE NEGRO DE MIERDA

quita las camaras de ic as ahijo de puta
me dices que me has visto ponerme el pijama? hijo de la gran puta,

estoy muy mal y me haces eso? tengo una crisis que no puedo salir desde que vine de Baeza y me haces eso?
quita las putas camaras negrata de mierda

nowhere man

shes "hot"? wow your standard are low. not saying i would bang her but i wouldnt be braging about it

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments