Honey Boo Boo's House

Caution:

Redneck Xmas in Progress

12/25/2012 3:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1217_honey_boo_boo_PCNHoney Boo Boo and family recently transformed their home for the holidays ... and it's a full blown fire hazard of epic proportions.

Inflatable Santa, inflatable Frosty, inflatable Rudolph -- pretty much every Xmas character ever makes an appearance in their yard (sorry Jesus). The reality TV stars also strung up enough lights to ensure their redneck haven will finally be seen from space ... an Xmas miracle!

The house is SUCH a scene, it even had to be surrounded by caution tape ... you know, just to make sure no one thought they were actually at the North Pole instead.

shonbonjovi

The ****ing house is surrounded by tape to keep u leeches off their land. I'm in Georgia and have friends who live close to Honey. Its ****ing frenzy. The little bitch can't do anything without being ridiculed. Is Christmas and a family with children decided to put figurines up....that's news? Y'all should shut the **** up and try doing something with ur own kids

Jenna5960

People need to understand Honey Boo Boo is just a child. It's horrible to hear what people say about her. I've only seen the show a few times but at the end of the day they are a family and they're just bringing some Christmas joy.

Truth

SAME SH*T YOU SEE ON UPPER MIDDLE CLASS HOUSES. YAAAWWWN!! #TRUTH!!

Claire C McMillan

They have a lot of love for their family and community.

GoodGirlNPursuit

I love Honey Boo Boo... The only "reality show" that I watch and I must say "I really enjoy it". They are humble, family oriented and community service driven and fun to watch. For those who disagree, tune in to BBWMiami, BBWLA, RHWOA etc.... Where you will find unhealthy, drama driven, shallow and insecure, sustandard individuals. That isn't entertainment, its garbage. And before you call me racist names, I'm a smart, educated, professional black female....

Athina

Get real, TMZ! Their house looks totally normal dressed up for Christmas. A lot of people have that inflatable stuff.

Nancy

Tacky hillbillies.

msmoeliss

Thats not red neck. A lot of people do this its not bad. Tmz makes it sound like they had pink flamingoes with xmas hats on and beer can xmas trees.

victory

Well, we know what her parents' did w/some of TLC's money. Hope they have set up a college fund or she'll end up just like her family.

D-INCARNATION

A flaming bag would be in order...

Quixane

Well... it's haphazard and ugly... but I have seen far worse.

sindee

Who gives a rats azz about Honey boo boo!

DeeMaree

I am not even going to read the comments. This decorating is nothing compared to alot Ive seen. And kids love it and so do I. We always load up a crew and drive around just looking at the Christmas lights. Merry Christmas to tmz and all-well all most all-who post here.

palermo

I don't care for the show, but this was unnecessarily nasty, nothing wrong with showing festive decorations at Christmas

Fabienne

That stuff is jamming all over southern Mississippi and Louisiana. No money, highest welfare. Houses with 15-20 of these huge blow up balloon things. WTF do they store all of it when these hurricane places have no attics or basements,ffs? Suddenly the electricity story goes from I can't afford to turn on my stove to the most unbelievable garrish displays of this stuff. Great for kids I guess but can't be competing to be the house with the most balloons/lights etc and then wiggle down to the welfare line and be filling up the "buggy" at Walmart on Thursday with food stamps. Honey BooBoo etc is earning but these others...........hmmm

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments