Lindsay Lohan

I'm Not a Trailer-Trashing

Toilet Clogger!

12/19/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218_lindsay_lohan_toilet_composite
Lindsay Lohan says she's been framed -- she couldn't have trashed her "Scary Movie 5" trailer ... 'cause it was trashed when she got there, and producers retaliated because they were pissed off she was a no-show for the first day of shooting ... so Lindsay is telling close friends.

Lindsay is pissed at reports claiming she clogged her toilet -- along with all the other toilets on the set.

Now here's Lindsay's story -- she's telling friends producers were ferociously upset she missed the kickoff day ... even though she told them she had walking pneumonia and doctors ordered her NOT to fly.

We're told when she arrived belatedly, the trailer was a disaster -- the shower and toilet were not working ... and she had to do her biz in adjoining trailers.

It was only after the shoot that Lindsay was accused of wreaking plumbing havoc and told she would not get her full paycheck ... to cover repair costs.

LiLo's friends say her people and movie honchos went back and forth for weeks before she finally waived the white flag ... and tens of thousands of bucks were deducted from her paycheck.

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34

Suzy Q

"Lindsay has no intention of changing her behavior leading up to the hearing. She plans to enjoy the holidays going out to clubs and parties with friends. She thinks she's the victim and is confident the judge will see that too."

Lindsay's Strange Brew of Magical Thinking, Undoing and Crazy Talk is back...stronger than ever!

Why hasn't she shoplifted anything yet?

help this young woman

andyconda‏@andyconda

@Thebritishladyv damn I want you

SPAM

HELLpTurd @hellpturd
@lindsaylohan if u give me the big o, I'll lie for u anytime u want.

ilovegossip

If you're going to post an ROL article, it might as well have to do with Lindsay:

Kaley Cuoco has a hard time understanding the attention grabbing antics of certain young Hollywood stars.

The Big Bang Theory star, who has managed so far to avoid getting arrested, flashing her private parts to the world, entering into rehab multiple times or being embroiled in a major cheating scandal during her time in show business, sounds off on Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears in the January 2013 issue of SELF – and RadarOnline.com has the details.

"My parents are pretty normal and I've had the same best friend my whole life, so I'm seminormal," the 27-year-old explains.

"I look at Lindsay and Britney and think, 'Where are their normal friends and family?' Why doesn't someone say to them, 'If we go out, wear underwear'?"

SPAM

<< << <<
Check out the Google Earth screen capture.... look what griefed up!! There's really no telling specifically what "hobby" Red Rocket specializes in. When I get there Next month, look forward to Red Rocket's new logo... I'm gonna poach it (like Lindsay Lohan). I hope it's pink.....

Firefly

Here comes Santa Claus
Here comes Santa Claus
Right down Santa Claus's leg
~
Will someone get Lindsay Lohan away from Santa please, there are a ton a kids waiting in line to see him.

mmn

The Walking Pneumonia? Are you sure it wasn' the Boogie Woogie Flu?

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34