Barack Obama

How Did SPIDER-MAN

Get in the White House?

12/19/2012 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obama & SPIDER-MANTurns out ... Spider-Man is a Republican.

President Barack Obama just posted this pic on his Twitter feed ... showing POTUS goofing around with the son of a White House staffer in the Outer Oval Office just before Halloween.

For the record, this kid did a better job than Andrew Garfield.

Bridget

That pic is tooo cute. Love it.

joey1978

Wth?

tym

oh good...hes just like me and you...Just a normal guy...lets get rid of term limits and give him a lifetime appointment. Thank you tmz for showing what an average guy he is. It was hard for me to see through the 16 trillion in debt and high unemployment and forcing me to pay healthcare that i dont want to see hes just a normal guy...awesome all my worries are over now ..hail to the chief..i mean hey bro whats up normal guy

Chi

For your information Spider Man spins web and doesn't use guns. so this pic has nothing to do promoting gun use

E

Did not! Garfield was great!

still2easy

Nice, props Mr. Prez

Babs

Doesn't Spider Man go after the "bad" guys???? Why does the POTUS look like he's surrendering???? Hmmmmmm...

Palm Beach, FL

Point well taken, Are and our are not the same but I just could not take my eyes off Kate Upton's boobs.

So I'm truly sorry for my comments and the USA!!!

Amber

Andrew Garfield did a great job as Spiderman..must not have been a fan of the comics either, huh?

IowaDimples

I'm so sick of all the political haters. They somehow can even ruin what is no more than an adult being playful with a kid. It's a cute pic. Get over it. Separate your political beliefs from what some of us call being human. And I have no doubts if it were THEIR guy as POTUS they would be oohing and ahhing about how wonderful their guy is.

braintrain

Ignorant ppl always trying to throw their 2 cents in on a sweet pic. Shut the **** up

juliawarhol

He's webslinging - he's not shooting him.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Its no wonder NOTHING gets done in this white house- For 4 years , he has done nothing but play games- or meet with Barbara Walters -JZ and Beyonce, Bill Maher or other Hollywood MISFITS- What a GUY??

Mr. Sensitive

Dont care what anyone says, this guy inherited a major problem with our economy and has brought hope to this country. As you can see in this pic, he's a cool azz Pres!

sumsum

This picture is absolutely adorable...ppl stop reading into every lil thing!!! THE PPL HAVE SPOKEN...HE'S UR PRESIDENT FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS, SO LET'S GET OVER IT ,MOVE ON, WORK TOGETHER SO THIS GREAT PLACE WE CALL HOME CAN BE THE GREATEST AMERICA WE ALL KNOW♥♥♥♥

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments