Taylor Swift & Harry Styles

His Ship Has Sailed

... onto His Arm!

12/19/2012 8:35 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Harry Styles New TattooLike a good elder girlfriend, Taylor Swift, 23, chaperoned her current boyfriend Harry Styles to get his latest tat in West Hollywood on Tuesday.

With Taylor clinging to his side, the 18-year-old One Direction singer got an image of a huge ship inked on his left upper arm at the ever popular Shamrock Tattoo.

While Harry is no stranger to body art, he's so far managed to avoid getting Taylor's name etched permanently into his flesh.

Pretty funny -- considering the bad boy in Taylor's new music video "I Knew You Were Trouble" gets a very similar tattoo ... and the song's all about how he broke her heart (surprise).

Kelly

She is nauseating. I feel bad for the guy.

Caddtsrx3

What is this woman doing. God what a HoBag

Riidonkulous

They were linked long before this and he wouldn't make it official and was publicly hooking up w another chick n Taylor was 'heartbroken' why is this news again

MAX

he must like women with the body of a 10 year old boy , skank that she is

Chase

Hey Taylor, is there any tread left on those tires or is it like throwing a hot dog down a hallway at this point? Can u say "beef curtains" flappin' in the breeze???

Sumiyoshi

How many men have ran through her?

Daniela

That is the fugliest tattoo I have ever seen in my life..I'm so done with him and his dumb tattoos he has ruined himself..how hoosier!!

FlamingoNut

I'm not a fan of either one of them, but they're cute together.

SuzanMoore22

Kaitlyn. you think Sherry`s posting is great, last tuesday I bought a brand new Chevrolet sincee geting a check for $8105 this-past/five weeks and also ten grand this past month. without a doubt its the nicest-job I have ever done. I began this seven months/ago and almost immediately made myself over $78 per/hr. I use this website, Great60....com

the_truth_hurts

she gets more **** then elton john

verlinda

Nothing like a Fresh Tattoo

andre herring king

NO ONE IN HOLLYWOOD HAS TALENT LIKE ANDRE HERRING THE ARTIST

BellaBoo

If she doesn't start getting some other hobbies besides new boyfriends soon her career's going into the ****ter.

Sara K.

How is it a similar tattoo?? In the video it's of LOVE, and this one is a ship. You don't think the video is about Harry, do you?? Or she wouldn't be back with him. I think it's about Will Anderson.

Sara K.

How is it a similar tattoo?? In the video, it's a LOVE tattoo, and this one is a ship. Also, the video can't be about Harry, right? Or she wouldn't be back with him. I think it's about Will Anderson.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments