Taylor Swift & Harry Styles

His Ship Has Sailed

... onto His Arm!

12/19/2012 8:35 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Harry Styles New TattooLike a good elder girlfriend, Taylor Swift, 23, chaperoned her current boyfriend Harry Styles to get his latest tat in West Hollywood on Tuesday.

With Taylor clinging to his side, the 18-year-old One Direction singer got an image of a huge ship inked on his left upper arm at the ever popular Shamrock Tattoo.

While Harry is no stranger to body art, he's so far managed to avoid getting Taylor's name etched permanently into his flesh.

Pretty funny -- considering the bad boy in Taylor's new music video "I Knew You Were Trouble" gets a very similar tattoo ... and the song's all about how he broke her heart (surprise).

Leo

Their both annoying as ****.

msmoeliss

I seems like the comment section here on tmz is becoming full of advertisements and self promotions. Its getting kind of annoying. Isnt that right andre herring king, moore and shams among a few others.

Sara K.

How is it a similar tattoo?? In the video it's of LOVE, and this one is a ship. You don't think the video is about Harry, do you?? Or she wouldn't be back with him. I think it's about Will Anderson.

luv_it

She's a hoe hopping like kim k ..and j ho and the way she's going she's gonna be worst than Kim if she don't slow down....but again can't imagine anyone worst than Kim K though..nasty

hunter

Ive posted this before. Is she really an open trench or just a tease? I cant picture mayer and gyllenhall playing monopoly with her.

bon

Here comes a song.

YorkieLuv

He's 18, & she is a young woman simply living her life.

There is always an older man with an 18 or slightly older gf.. so why is it so shocking for a woman to do the same ?

They are both legal.. & to each their own.

Bagman

What the hell is up with these little pretty boys with arms the size of a stick getting a large tattoo, what a asshat but on the other hand I am sure he is happy just to be seen with a girl. If this D-bag was not a "singer" of a "band" he would be sitting in the middle of a sausage fest playing video games in a basement somewhere.

joecrabs

Get that Rush shirt off of your pasty body!!!!!

Lee

I try hard to like Taylor Swift..but something about her doesn't click. She comes across as needy..She's never without a 'man' or boy-toy, and they are all famous or grandsons of famous people.
She should take some college classes, get some education, read some actual books. Make herself more interesting. She can't sing about teenage angst forever..

Majestik

I've got Taylor Swift in my skank pool to hook up with Beiber by the end of 2013. I then chose her for a death pool in 2014 because when she writes a song for Bieber trashing him, 60,000 beliebers will be on her ass.

Christian_

I used to like her but all she does is **** a guy gets dumped and bitches about it in songs to millions of people on a weekly basis

Kabala

Taylor Swift is mentally disturbed.

YouDontSay

I hope when this one ends she takes a break for a year to reflect on herself. I remember when tats were an artwork not all bunched together.

Truth44