'Scary Movie 5'

Lindsay REFUSED to Kiss Charlie ... Because His Mouth Grossed Her Out

12/21/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1123_sheen_lohan_sub
Who KNOWS where his mouth's been??? At least that's Lindsay Lohan's explanation for shutting down a "Scary Movie 5" kissing scene between her and Charlie Sheen -- saying she refused to lock lips with him in the movie because of his spotty history.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, she was supposed to kiss Charlie three times during their "Scary Movie" bedroom scene, but she ultimately refused to do it because of Charlie's wild partying past.

It's unclear what Lindsay was so paranoid about -- but we're told BOTH parties had to sign releases that they didn't have cold sores.

Lindsay's telling friends she warned producers ahead of time that she had issues with kissing Charlie -- who's had considerable dental work done in the last couple years -- but they didn't change the script until it was time to shoot the scene.

1220_charlie_sheen_getty

We're told they used a body double for some of the kissing parts -- with moderate success -- but otherwise tried to write out the kissing entirely.

According to sources, Charlie was cool as a cucumber about the whole thing, and never voiced any concerns with the rewrite ... or Lindsay's objections.

In fact, as we first reported, Charlie eventually gave Lindsay $100,000 to help pay off her taxes.

0926_smoochin_footer

tleeg

Is Lindsey still a FIRE CROTCH???????

seamus

OK What is Lindsay going to give us all for Christmas? an arrest, a fight, or as Nikki pointed out shop lifting her Christmas presents? I am assuming all of these stories this past week were our Hanukkah gifts, since they were spread out. Come on Lindsay you have really got to do something big for Christmas, you won't have 8 days like Hanukkah.I feel like a kid again waiting with anticipation. I will put out Vodka and cigarretes for you Lindsay for when you stumble down my chimney.This is so exciting.

Dubbz360

Shouldn't Charlie be the one afraid of c*ck filled mouth

Sandy

I am sure Charlie felt the same way!! She is not a saint in that department either.

JimmyB

Gee...Who's more gross? That's a contest.

magmax

Susan/Dina has been notably absent on this one, no doubt because she is the source.

bb

Um, doesn't she have the exact same mouth as Charlie? Nasty gnarly decaying teeth covered by a fake flipper/veneer? Crackies never realize just how filthy and repulsive they come across to others.

Allupinyourearhole

They both have meth mouth but she's the one grossed out? ..By the way, Lyndsey, If I bail you out of trouble with $100,000..oh you're gonna kiss me..even if I have make you.

magica

That's the pot calling the mouth black!

snuffy

I wouldn't want to kiss him but I could do it if I had to... I'd just close my eyes and tell myself it's still Topper Harley, it's still Topper Harley...

Mumra the Ever Living

The untold hundreds of peens that have been jammed down her gullet, the thousands of cartons of cigarettes, liter after liter of vodka, the disgusting sores that pop up on her lips, her rotting teeth . . .
. . . and she's grossed out by Charlie Sheen?
Hey Charlie, aren't you glad you gave this slut that 100 large now?

Mumra the Ever Living

. . . and she's grossed out by Charlie Sheen?
Hey Charlie, aren't you glad you gave this slut that 100 large now?

LL'sSnatch

WOW! The beautiful and sexy Lindsay is tearing it up on the Middle East Sex Tour! WOW! It gets better every night! Thanks to Lindsay and her fans for making me famous and Rich!

As big a HIT as Aisha's Wedding Night was, Lindsay has a new dance that blesses the Camels, Rimming the Camels is a crowd pleaser and Big money maker! WOW!

ROMAN POLANSKI HAS IT ALL ON FILM! WOW!

Yes, you can see it all! Soon! It is an oral masterpiece. The DFK alone is sooo stimulating. The RCG, CTC, TTA, COC and of course riding the pony Double Hump Camel Style! WOW! You will love it!

We are feeling so excited we feel like dancing! WOW! Will you join us?

Linds is going to open her online store to get rid of some of the loot she has traded for and wants you get the best prices on her new videos! WOW!

You send money, we send the goodies!

TNastyFunktown

Was this before of after her own extensive dental work to fix the atrocity that was her teeth? I'm sure she also didn't question his charitable donation to the "WTF are Taxes" fund in her name.

BellaBoo

Just IMAGINE the places LoHOs mouth has been! Seriously.

Wait, don't.