'Scary Movie 5'

Lindsay REFUSED to Kiss Charlie ... Because His Mouth Grossed Her Out

12/21/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1123_sheen_lohan_sub
Who KNOWS where his mouth's been??? At least that's Lindsay Lohan's explanation for shutting down a "Scary Movie 5" kissing scene between her and Charlie Sheen -- saying she refused to lock lips with him in the movie because of his spotty history.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, she was supposed to kiss Charlie three times during their "Scary Movie" bedroom scene, but she ultimately refused to do it because of Charlie's wild partying past.

It's unclear what Lindsay was so paranoid about -- but we're told BOTH parties had to sign releases that they didn't have cold sores.

Lindsay's telling friends she warned producers ahead of time that she had issues with kissing Charlie -- who's had considerable dental work done in the last couple years -- but they didn't change the script until it was time to shoot the scene.

1220_charlie_sheen_getty

We're told they used a body double for some of the kissing parts -- with moderate success -- but otherwise tried to write out the kissing entirely.

According to sources, Charlie was cool as a cucumber about the whole thing, and never voiced any concerns with the rewrite ... or Lindsay's objections.

In fact, as we first reported, Charlie eventually gave Lindsay $100,000 to help pay off her taxes.

0926_smoochin_footer

News Flash

It was reported that they fu€ked and that Charlie wore a sheep skin rubber with a mudflap. He was taking precaution.

News Flash

HoeHan is a scary movie.

Nerun

Lol charlee just wants to baang her n add her to the whore list lol

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

So the producers caved in to Lindsay's demands and changed the script. So instead of having to Kiss Charlie three times on the lips, all Lindsay had to do was go down three times on his man meat lol

brett

TMZ always does this. In this poll about half the girls will say yes, and half the girls will say no, and almost every guy will say no. As a result, the poll winds up with an 80/20 split against, and Charlie looks like a bigger loser than he really is.

I voted "no" to the question, "I'd kiss Charlie," but the only reason I wouldn't is because I'm a guy and I'm not gay. I would, however, kiss Charlie's female equivalent: Janice Dickinson or Pamela Anderson.

I should have voted yes since I would kiss Charlie's female equivalent. Or I should have voted yes because me, as a girl, would kiss Charlie.

Mchelle

Wow Lindsay really? You want to cause such a fuss about kissing Charlie when we all know how prim and proper you are. We all know you are the most WHOLESOME starlet in Hollywood and come froma most wholesome FAMILY ever.

Hello Pot meet Kettle....

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

TMZ is really pulling from the bottom of the Lohan barrel at this point. Lindsay is gonna have to do something really, really drastic to stay relevant.

Hmm, what's that smell? Oh, it's just Lindsay Lohan's career in flames.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Holy SH*T! Is Lielo's whole camp working the hate buttons?.......seems to be too many.

AmyBee

She should be tongue kissing his A$$HOLE! What a hypocritical snob. Was she afraid of all the lingering vaginal secretions...? Her mouth holds those too.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

And deluded thinks she can win an Oscar? Oh, honey. Didn't she bone Uncle Terry? He's ten times nastier than Charlie Sheen.

jimi

hello turtle? this is snail....you're slow

News Flash

No Linsey, Exspunged is not birth control.

jdranetz

Sometimes if the dental work rubs on a gum area on the inside, it can get bad quickly. I had an ill fitting crown that rubbed on my palate. The dentist accused me of not brushing, etc. Mean while I'm gargling every couple of hours. Another dentist pulled the crown, filed down the part that was making contact, and it's fine now. Did Charlie have peroxide mouth wash? That's what I was using until the problem was fixed.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Lindsay: "Ewww, I'm not kissing that mouth!! Charlie's mouth grosses me out!!!"

Charlie: "You're right, and I totally understand. Oh, and here's $100K for your troubles."

Producer: "Ok, we'll completely change the scene, and provide stunt doubles, just for the sake of preserving your 3-minute cameo."

Oh yeah, that's so totally believable. Nice try Lohan. Your lies just get worse with each attempt. Go away forever, please.

Just The Fax

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
She didn't want to kiss him but for 100G..........