Lindsay Lohan

Hey LiLo

What's in the Cup?

12/23/2012 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1222_lindsay_lohan_tmz_wmLindsay Lohan celebrated the birthdays of two of her siblings last night in NYC, but the cup with the salted rim in front of her makes you wonder ... how much celebrating did she do?

According to our sources, Lindsay dined out with mother Dina, siblings Cody, Ali and Michael Jr., and even Lindsay's grandmother. It was a double celebration -- Ali turned 19 yesterday and Michael Jr. turned 25 the day before.

TMZ obtained a photo from the dinner ... and our eyes were immediately drawn to the drink in front of Lindsay ... the one with the salted rim.

But sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ the drink was a VIRGIN strawberry margarita and it wasn't Lindsay's ... it was her grandmother's.

You go Granny.

LL'sSnatch

WOW! Merry Christmas from the Middle East Sex Tour, Hong Kong Headquarters! The sexy and beautiful Lindsay sends her BEST! Thanks to Linds and her fans for making me famous and Rich!

WOW! These short d!ck monkeys have really BIG WADS and Linds is rolling in dough! The asset conversion is going really well on all fronts too. WOW!

Roman Polansky is getting it all on video and there will be International Tour Videos going direct to Pay Per View! WOW!

We feel so merry we feel like dancing, won't you join us? WOW! Put on your bells and Chase the Dragon with us please!

Will someone step up and pay the rental on the storage lockers? Don't want to loose all the GREAT STUFF! WOW!

You send money, we send loot; send more and we send Polansky Videos! WOW!

Merry Christmas to you ALL!

lauriejune

merry xmas!

Chuck D of Valpo

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka, & a Crazy Kwanza to one and all. Today is December 25th. Happy birthday to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ and singer Jimmy Buffet

SPAM

OK, Linds. Jessica Simpson is knocked up, so she's grabbin' all the headlines. Time to firebomb a nursing home and get back all the attention! Afterward, you can blame it on the resident quadriplegics.

Grandma Cracker

Did anybody besides me get the electric toothbrush of their dreams?

#SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvin

The drink is my granny's virgin margarita....Surf's Up! Merry Christmas.

Marvin

My last karaoke song today.....Son, she said, have I got a little story for you
What you thought was your daddy was nothin' but a...
While you were sittin' home alone at age thirteen
Your real daddy was dyin', sorry you didn't see him, but I'm glad we talked...
Oh I, oh, I'm still alive
Hey, I, I, oh, I'm still alive
Hey I, oh, I'm still alive
y...Pearl Jam.....

SPAM

Good ol' @skeltoe.
Orange-flower-stomper extraordinaire! Flattens HeTeRs effectively, yet with a gingerly touch!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

2 tweets, NO PICS of the FAMILY, she's NOT with them.
Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan
True life @dinalohan @aliana @mikelohan pic.twitter.com/Z6fiG2kq
Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan
Eggplant parmigiana ;) @mikelohan we did good @dinalohan pic.twitter.com/1Gemk0zV

Suzy Q

Remember when Gary Dourdan was fired from CSI in 2008 for drug use (and they killed him off)? Well, that was a mere 4/5 years ago and he was rearrested in December. If you missed it, take a look a quick list of his crimes and his mug shot. It's pretty shocking. This is what Lindsay will look like in 5 years.

(just change the hair color)

Vinsetta

The amount of coal in those Lohan's stockings today must have been unprecedented.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Saw the beautiful and talented lovely ladies of Les Miz on the big screen today. Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried and Samantha Barks. Now this is what I call TALENT!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Alex Illest ‏@alexillest
@dinalohan Peace, love, and VODKA from your family to mine.

Grandma Cracker

Can't wait to see Le Miz or get Maddy's email!

ketjo

Hope everyone had a wonderful day........Hey Grandma didn't get a electric toothbrush but I did get me a new over the top Dremel cordtless rotary drill set with over 50 pcs accessories set with drill bits and sanders and cutters and all kinds of goodies just perfect for working on my jewelry and on carving......My daughter heared me complaining about my old one.....LOL....damn thing even has a doggie toe nail sander to trim the pooches nails.....
Was a big gathering like last year half the folks are sick with the flu or bad colds....
Just wanted to check in and wish you all a wonderful rest of the week.....TMZ will be back to work tomorrow and will have something for us....Wait and see....Lindsay needs spenting money and this is the only place she can still sell to......Goodnight...

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments