Lindsay Lohan & Family

FELIZ NO DAD

12/27/2012 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1226_linday_family_Christmas
Lindsay Lohan and her family celebrated an arrest-free Christmas in New York -- but one family member was conspicuously absent ... you get three guesses.

While Michael Lohan celebrated the holiday in Florida with his on-again-off-again-on-again GF (now fiancee) Kate Major, the rest of the Lohan family got festive at Dina's house in Long Island -- including Lindsay's grandma and siblings Ali, Cody, and Michael Jr.

We're told other family and friends were present as well ... and it was actually fun -- drama free, as they gorged themselves on a massive Italian feast.

As for the tree -- we're told money did NOT grow on it.

1227_stars_christmas_footer_v2

Grandma Cracker

Did they tell Nana that selling pictures to TMZ is income and will mess with her SSI?

I hate it when people take advantage of the elderly.

Madam Obvious

Dina really resembles her mother, they have the same nose, eyes and smile. Ali looks unwell. Lindsay looks high.

LLsez

Gingervitis/Marvin are in da house??!!

Heaven

People who comment on here more than 3 times need to really look at there own lives. What a bunch of losers you guys are! Get an effin life at least Lindsay is on dope, what's your excuse..

StarryStarryNight

i've still got this flu and i really hope y'all don't get it.

thanks for the laughs. much better than this medicine they gave to me...that doesn't work.

seamus

Ali looks as though she is being held captive. No matter where she is she looks as though someone is forcing her to be there.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Looking at that picture up there.... I'm thinking it's either taken at the funeral home, or it's Christmastime in the Reptile House at the Zoo.

Maria

It's almost a bit sad to say, but everyone except the grandmother looks unhealthy.... I feel more sorry than anything for the family.....

Suzy Q

My favorite Lindsay photo of the year is when she's coming out of the police station with her coat over her head like she's a mafia hitman or something. I'm reposting the Mafia Name Generator site for your enjoyment. Name the whole family!

I just did Dina. Her mafia name is Dina "Busted Knee Caps" Lohan. I kid you not.

GrowlingMonkey

Why not "Feliz Nada-Dad"?

Suzy Q

I heard that Lindsay wants to remake one of my favorite movies, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". She wants to rename it "Fear and Loathing in Merrick".

"There (s)he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Raoul Duke, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Its Nikki Bitches

BEST OF 2012: Lindsay Lohan’s Breasts Fell Out While Filming ‘Liz & Dick.’ Of Course.

December 27th, 2012 // 96 Comments

BEST OF 2012

The Superficial's Top Visited
Posts of 2012 Read More »

Greetings, exalted one. Allow me to introduce myself. I am The Superficial Writer, Jedi Knight and friend to Captain Photo Boy Solo. (He withheld sex until I wrote that.) I know that you are powerful, mighty reader, and that your anger with us not posting must be equally powerful. As a token of my goodwill, I present to you a gift: These rehashed photo galleries from the past year. They have boobs in them. And sometimes butts.

JUNE

You’ll probably be surprised to learn that the second Lindsay Lohan stepped onto the paparazzi-infested set of Liz & Dick, her breasts started flying all over the place making her the center of the attention. And you’ll probably be (non-sarcastically) surprised to learn that this was somehow the most viewed post of June because apparently you people have never seen breasts with freckles, cigarette ash, coke dust, the director’s semen and gin on them before. Try picking up a book sometime. Christ.

hoverZero

It's the modern divorced family value Christmas.

QueenB