Lindsay Lohan & Family

FELIZ NO DAD

12/27/2012 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1226_linday_family_Christmas
Lindsay Lohan and her family celebrated an arrest-free Christmas in New York -- but one family member was conspicuously absent ... you get three guesses.

While Michael Lohan celebrated the holiday in Florida with his on-again-off-again-on-again GF (now fiancee) Kate Major, the rest of the Lohan family got festive at Dina's house in Long Island -- including Lindsay's grandma and siblings Ali, Cody, and Michael Jr.

We're told other family and friends were present as well ... and it was actually fun -- drama free, as they gorged themselves on a massive Italian feast.

As for the tree -- we're told money did NOT grow on it.

1227_stars_christmas_footer_v2

Connecticut Sam

Next Christmas, Lindsay will be in jail, and the rest of us will be safe.

StarryStarryNight

the starlet...LOL!!!

hired...LOL!!!

Connecticut Sam

Woman on the left is hot.

seamus

It just came to me why Ali looks the way she does-her laxatives just kicked in and she is trying to keep from making a mess.

ilovegossip

It's nice the Ali wore her Elf boots. Aren't the pants supposed to be long enough to go inside the boots, or the boots high enough so you don't see the ankles? Not digging the look!

StarryStarryNight

General Schwarzkopf has passed away.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is Dina, Ali, Hobie, and Blohan moving in with Nana when the 'mansion' finally forecloses?

StarryStarryNight

All told, Bravo spent a whopping $200,000 on the shabby-chic revamp. But if you're tuning in hoping to see Lindsay react to her newly renovated home, don't hold your breath. Lohan reportedly refused to film the traditional post-makeover reveal... because the house had become such a mess.

live like a pig. die like a pig.

Piaso

So tired of seeing and hearing about this druggie tramp. The world would be so much better off without the whole tribe.

Cody

Most dysfunctional family EVER! Hope these bastards drop dead. Who needs them?

Marvin

For a 2013 resoEarly in the morning, risin' to the street
Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
Got to find a reason, a reason things went wrong
Got to find a reason why my money's all gone
I got a dalmatian, and I can still get high
I can play the guitar like a mother ****ing riot

Well, life is too short, so love the one you got
'Cause you might get run over or you might get shot
Never had to battle with no bulletproof vest
Never start static I just get it off my chest
Take a small example, take a tip from me
Take all of your money, give it all to charity

Love is what I got
Within my reach
And the Sublime style's still straight from Long Beach
It all comes back to you, you'll finally get what you deserve
Try and test that you're bound to get served

Love's what I got
Don't start a riot
You'll feel it when the dance gets hot

Lovin', is what I got, I said remember that
Lovin', is what I got, I said remember that

(That's) why I don't cry when my dog runs away
I don't get angry at the bills I have to pay
I don't get angry when my Mom smokes pot
Hits the bottle and goes right to the rocklution try Luvin not Hatin......

Herman Munster

What a loser family. When will Lindsay just drop dead.

Herman Munster

I would not touch that tramp with Harvey's slong.

Marvin

love and hate get it wrong
she cut me right back down to size
sleep the day let it fade
who was there to take your place

no one knows never will
mostly me but mostly you
what do you say do you do
when it all comes down

cause i don't want to come back down from this cloud
it's taken me all this time to find out what i need yeah

i don't want to come back down from this cloud
it's taken me all this all this time

there is no blame only shame
when you beg you just complain

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Just wondering; if there is a lien on Calif property then she would still hold the deed right? I'm obsessed with this families inability to hold onto their property. LL made so much money and momager can't even manage to hold onto a home that was probably paid off years ago. I think this is what keeps me coming back for more. Didn't anybody help mom manage her earnings off of LL? I thought these people "knew people" and were "in the business"? I've pi$$ed through money in my life but nothing like they do.