Miley, Liam

Married?

12/27/2012 6:51 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1227_miley_liam_instagram
Miley Cyrus
posted a pic on Instagram which shows her and Liam Hemsworth posing for an XMAS photo ... and Dax noticed something interesting ...

Check out Liam's left ring finger -- it looks suspiciously like a wedding band.  The pose blocks Miley's finger.

They got engaged earlier this year but made no announcement about a wedding date.

1227_subasset_miley_liam_instagram2
And as long as we're talking, also take a look at another pic Miley posted, showing her in a Santa's getup.  It looks like she might have 2 bands on her ring finger, one being her engagement ring.

The other?

gu5t0e

First comment!

mochamazing

I mean if they are do we really care. Geesh people get married every day of the damn week.

bus4bud

Miley who?

Mustard

That haircut does nothing to help tone down the awful expressions her face makes. Not a very attractive young lady when she's always contorting her face. I'm really hoping her celebrity is nearing its end. I would rather pull my eyeballs out and stick them in my ears then listen to her sing anything!

msteve

Maybe they are already married maybe they aren't. If they are looks like they didn't do it for publicity and really wanted to marry each other for the right reasons. They both come from stable families and have been together longer than most hollywood couples. So what if they're young, that doesn't automatically mean they will get a divorce. JLo, Kim K, Kate Winslet and many others got married when they were older and guess what? All of them have 2 or more marriages under their belt. At least these two have good examples of healthy lasting marriages within their families. Physical age doesn't matter as much as maturity and if they are in the same mature space and are growing together then let them be. I have many family members who got married young and are still together.

static

I really hope they are and there is no prenup so he can clean her out financially.

Anonymous

They look married to me. I hope she got a pre-nup.

muffcabbage420

Why are you all hating on her??? She got married big whoop...

mannequin

Oh who cares?

Connor James

Why delay the start of musical sperm donors? It keeps the rags in business.

Nvts

Do you think she likes it in the booty?

guesswho

Whogives a ****

D-INCARNATION

No not till you grow your hair back...

guesswho

I agree with nuts she probably takes it in the booty among other p places

Yo