Jennifer Aniston

What's Sarong?

12/28/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1227_jennifer_anniston_splash
But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It's Jennifer Aniston, who continued her ridiculously hot Mexico vacation yesterday ... looking pensive in a sexy bikini and an exotic red sarong (the thing wrapped around her waist).

As we reported, Jennifer and her tatted-up fiance Justin Theroux have been kicking it in Cabo San Lucas over Christmas, and things just keep heating up.

Still unclear if Jennifer's pregnant -- but if you're wondering what it's like to get held up in Mexico ... just ask her boobs.

1217_TAUT_TUMS_footer

Jack

This is creepy, stalker creepy. Uncool tmz.

tenley

She's so vain. I bet she reads every one of these comments.

Adrienne

This is the most over hyped woman in hollywood, I DON'T GET IT..She cant act and she is very unattractive, I truly think the only reason she gets gigs is because people feel sorry for her because none of her movies do well at the box office

SueH

Those are not pregnant boobs. It is the first part to get larger early in pregnancies.

gossipbee

I find her to be very average, but she had ages very well

gossipbee

I find her to be very average, but she has aged very well.

karlew

Oh look she gained 25 lbs in the few seconds between these pictures. Either a bad picture or a bad photoshop. Either way it means nothing. How stupid does TMZ think it's readers are?

Ih8Taxes

She is freakin' smoking hot, nice personality and rich - why is she marrying that really creepy looking, skinny guy when she can have any guy in the world?

BABS

ridiculous writing and I'm ridiculous for even reading/commenting

QueenB

She is so hot.Nothing like stick-figure Angelina........

Michelle

I don't think she will ever have a child naturally. She knows she is not cute. She is only praised for her body. She won't jeopardize that. That's all she has. Her vanity won't allow her to let that go.

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

She has a Granny Butterface those milk bags are starting to sag just above her sarong!

pizzapizza

I am not comfortable with telephoto pictures, but Jenifer Aniston takes the same photo every year. She must decide, "OK now its time to hit the balcony", and after that she goes to some secret place.

I am Spartacus

She bores me. No matter how hot she is, every guy seems to hit a point where they no longer want to deal with her.

Billy

If she were my wife or GF, I'd never let her out of bed. We'd be doing it all the time. Ha ha ha.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments