Katt Williams

Quentin Tarantino Has No Business Using the N-Word

12/29/2012 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1229_katt_williams_QT_videoIn between getting out of jail and getting in the middle of a parking lot brawl, Katt Williams took the time to talk to TMZ about "Django Unchained" ... and threatened to beat the crap out of Quentin Tarantino if he gets the chance.

Williams didn't voice his opinion in a polite way like Spike Lee did. First he threatened to punch QT in the face, then told us, "Quentin Tarantino thinks he can say the N-word. But I checked with all of Ni**adom and nobody knows where he got his pass from. I hope he didn't get it from Samuel L. Jackson and Jamie Foxx cause they aren't going to help you when I see you."

When our photog tried to compare QT to Steven Spielberg (who made "Amistad" in 1997), Katt shot back, "Quentin Tarantino is no Steven Spielberg. Steven Spielberg doesn't wanna be black, Quentin Tarantino thinks he is. So when he meets a real ni**a, we'll see if he is or not."

Quentin, you've been warned.

mike

so only blacks can use the word ****** pathetic i want the celeb style and act like i from the ghetto grow the fXXk up cat

melanie

I had no idea there were so many people who wanted to use the N-word so bad. Trust me, I'm black, you're not missing out on anything exciting. If it makes you feel better, you can use my yearly quota of the N-word. I don't use it anyway. AND this will ensure that the person on the receiving end will interpret your N-word to mean brotherly love.

Vincent

No wonder why this moron keeps going to jail. Hahaha Katt Williams, you are a ****ing tool. Nobody cares about you. Keep threatening a modern genius... I hope they lock your washed up ass behind bars for the rest of your crack smoking, pole sucking life.

Dezertfox

I don't know that Tarantino is a fighter but I am. Any time, any place, I will fight Katt, just because I would love to, just to shut his trap for him. I don't care about him in jail and this and that, I just want to beat his ass!!!

Dezertfox

I like working out, being funny, dogs, cats, aquariums, sunshine, fine film, sports on TV or live, Dbacks, Cards, Sundevils, Suns reading,current events, clothes, slacking, art galleries, the zoo, wildlife and cactus. I'm not a big party guy, I like to dress nice, I play guitar very well I'm told, love music. I'm polite, sarcastic, witty, dumb, sweet, spacey, pragmatic, absent minded, detail driven, analytical and deep all at the same time! also a great cleaner, medium maintenance, well read. I am also intellectual, sensitive, creative, misunderstood, enigmatic and unmechanically inclined. As well as skinny, dark eyed and talented. Concerts are fun, gardening is a riot.
Cats are cool, dogs rule.

I like The White Stripes, Jeff Beck and tons of others. Stones are number one. Also James Brown.

leslie

GET OVER WHO SAYS WHAT U R A RACIST AS IS JAMIE FOXX SLAVERY WAS A TERRIBLE THING BUT IT IS LONG OVER. IF YOU STOP RUNNING THE POOR TREATMENT OF BLACKS YOU WILL HAVE TO LET GO OF BEING A VICTIM. YOUR PRESIDENT IS A BLACK MAN AND OPRAH IS ONE OF THE RICHES WOMAN IN THE WORLD. TIME FOR VICTIMS TO STEP OFF

joecrabs

Don't want people using it? So don't use it.

Shag

Lock him up in a mental hospital before we read about him jumping off a building somewhere.

melanie

Dear KS1111,

I'm not sure why you feel I'm being a "...victim of things that did not happen" to me. Is it because I questioned the use of the word Django? For sure, you've made a valid point.- perspective makes a huge difference. Django apparently has vast difference in meaning depending upon which language it is being spoken.

You seem to indicate that you want the right to use the n-word, yet you do not use the term personally. I do not understand your rationale or your logic. Grandma always said the only person crazier than a fool is one who argues with one. It seems you have established yet another point- that of me being dumb for going back and forth in this circular conversation. And so sir I bid you adieu and adieu.

Your friend,
Melanie

melanie

KS1111,

One last point of contention- I have no opinion of the n-words. One might say that I am an observer of the emerging characteristics of the n-words as it enters the domain of common knowledge. The n-word ending in "er", in substance, predates me. For that reason it seems as if it almost belongs to antiquity. Notable, few seem to notice that female slaves were often referred to as "nigglests"; or at least that is what I have discovered in the text of newspapers from the 1800's. I've read comments leading me to have the feeling that the movie is historically accurate. Were female slaves referred to as "nigglests" in the movie? The n-word ending in "a" is gender specific. Despite the cordial vibe, I can not say that I have personally felt the emotional impact of the word given it's gender specific aspect. I had previously mentioned that the n-word is being subplanted with the word "ninja". This is the first n-word that is culturally race/gender non-specific. Amazing how the word continues to transform over time. Of course each form of the word takes on certain connotations. We can have that dialouge some other time.

Namaste,
Melanie

melanie

KS1111,

Namaste,
Melanie

52guitars

simple.... **** him and every ******* race mongering piece of crap! thats all they have to do! **** em! get a life you losers!! stop crying like a baby about words and names like wimp! words and names that y'all use daily as much, if not more, then the salt i use! you are a bunch of sniveling cowards who cant get past your own inadequacies and deficiencies brought on and about, by your own failures!! enough of your damned reparations!! grow up, stop using speech and words that 'stereotype/ you, words that you call one another, but go nuts when another race uses it (????), exploiting yourselves and your woman, laying around on the system, worrying more about your bling, gold teeth, crappy ghetto caprice cars up on 30+ inch tires with stupid-ass spinning rims, that crap costs more than you make in a year at mcd's... all the while, while you are on the system!!!! become a PART OF the system instead of a drain on it!! so tired of your types, the sharptons, jacksons, and those that make a living off of perpetuating racial hatred and bigotry!! EFF all of you!

andre`

Katt Williams is a stupid old crack head.. Shut up!!! People like you keep stupidity alive. I'm black and I dont care about a word in a movie.. Its a word that was so offensive in the past that the movie showed how it was used. Its a movie.. Let it go.. Ignore anyone that uses it. Katt Williams need to jump in one of the Great Lakes and drown.

tce

please as much as he use the N word Katt Williams need to hush his mouth and get the mental health meds he need....

T

So, how many times did he use the word in
It's Pimpin' Pimpin'?
Spike...what was the last historically correct movie you made? i mean, did Malcolm X really float down the sidewalk? I'm just saying...

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments