Kim Kardashian

PREGNANT!!

Kanye Announces On Stage

12/31/2012 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: We just got the full version of Kanye's baby announcement (below) ... and it's awesome. Check it out -- when was the last time you heard Kanye so happy? The answer is never.

0314_divider_graphic

123112_kanye_west_annoncement_launch
Kim Kardashian
's got a little Kanye in her -- as in she's pregnant with Kanye West's baby ... according to the rapper himself.

Yeezy dropped the baby bombshell on stage Sunday night in Atlantic City by singing, "God brought us a whole new plan, baby. 'Cause now you're having my baby."

As Kanye went into the next song ... he asked the crowd, "Can we make some noise for my baby mama right quick?"

Our Kardashian sources confirm Kim is 12 weeks pregnant, and apparently several members of the K clan have been sitting on the secret.

Shortly after Kanye's announcement ... Khloe Kardashian tweeted, "Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!"

Kourtney also tweeted, "Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can."

1230-kim-k-kanye-west

Jamie

I'm sure Kim is pretty loaded Kanye blew their $1,000,000 magazine announcement cover deal

JoeFrancis

Wonder if his mom were alive would he be making decisions like having a baby with Ray J's leftovers?? I bet the answer would be NO.

Glory Bee

Could care less about her, and reeeeeeally can't stand him....BUT...... I absolutely wish all 3 a wonderful life together.

Jenn

This would have been better if Taylor Swift had been in the audience to run up on stage, grab the mic, interrupt him and tell the audience that Beyonce's baby announcement was way better than his.

Dan

13 stories on the front page of this site....8 of them about Kim K being knocked up. It's barely worth one story TMZ. We all know, from her sex tape and numberous boyfriends/husbands, that she sleeps around so her being knocked up is no more a surprise then it is news.

I do feel sorry for the kid though. Talk about growing up in a dysfunctional home. An attention whore for a mother and a total friggin moron for a father.

RP

Good God TMZ, have you no shame? The first 8 stories on your site are about these 2 K-holes.

Marie

Who's gonna be more famous? Kate Middleton's baby or Kim Kardashian's baby?

dnd81272

damn, TMZ, I kept scrolling down to look for other news. All you had is this woman being pregnant like she's pregnant with Jesus.
What other stuff you got???

Say It Isn't So

I almost hate to type this, for I know some of you will hate me for it, but: I have NEVER wanted someone I don't even know to have a miscarriage, UNTIL NOW. That poor baby, if it survives gestation, it will be maimed it's WHOLE life and ridiculed for its looks and parents. Seriously.

dnd81272

damn, TMZ, I kept scrolling down to look for other news. All you had is about this woman being pregnant like she's pregnant with Jesus.
What other stuff you got???

ray

FUGKING WHORE.

Just me

Shows what white trash she really is. Congrats MRS HUMPHRIES..and I am sure BRUCE is REALLY proud of your behavior. Go crawl in a hole.

GeeMarie

Who cares!!! Kim and her family will continue to milk everyone with this damn news! I wonder when this child gets older, if they will view mommies sex tape! This is such a disgrace! I wish all of them will disappear! Kanye went raw dog in her! Yuck, hope this baby is born STD free!

gman

What...no faux outrage stories about someone using the word "gay" inappropriately today?

Majestik

So when's the exclusive from Momager coming in about how excited she is. She's all over the place with the Kim news, she wasn't this damn excited when Kourtney got preggers, twice. Oh wait, that's because Kimmykake's child is worth ten times more money and attention.
TMZ, if you got exclusive news from God that the Second coming was about to happen, it would end up on page two behind six more karstoogian stories.

Previous 15 Comments | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments