Kim Kardashian

PREGNANT!!

Kanye Announces On Stage

12/31/2012 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: We just got the full version of Kanye's baby announcement (below) ... and it's awesome. Check it out -- when was the last time you heard Kanye so happy? The answer is never.

0314_divider_graphic

123112_kanye_west_annoncement_launch
Kim Kardashian
's got a little Kanye in her -- as in she's pregnant with Kanye West's baby ... according to the rapper himself.

Yeezy dropped the baby bombshell on stage Sunday night in Atlantic City by singing, "God brought us a whole new plan, baby. 'Cause now you're having my baby."

As Kanye went into the next song ... he asked the crowd, "Can we make some noise for my baby mama right quick?"

Our Kardashian sources confirm Kim is 12 weeks pregnant, and apparently several members of the K clan have been sitting on the secret.

Shortly after Kanye's announcement ... Khloe Kardashian tweeted, "Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!"

Kourtney also tweeted, "Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can."

1230-kim-k-kanye-west

chris

ratings are falling so they pull this stunt.

chris

this is what happens when you leave Mike in charge, Kardashian stories all day........read the comments, people are OVER them. They're trash.

Mighty Mark Anthony

I reall don't understand, that dude could have gotten anyone pregnant. But he chose to have a baby by one of the biggest 304s in the game. Her track record is really jacked up. Good luck with that

Minxee

Whoever said the bebe's name should be ATM. I disagree, the obvious choice is Kash Kardashian! I'm putting 25 bux on that pool lmao

Ephie

Very sweet

Sugar Kitty

I sure hope Kim treats this baby better than that poor cat of hers. RIP Mercy.

wastintime79

What a terrible role model! This is the way society is moving, folks. Except when all the teenage Kim K wannabes out there get knocked up unmarried, our tax dollars will be supporting the little bastards.

keeping it real

Dont think kanye crazy! He will know if this baby is his before kim even said im pregnant! U can go to the bank on that!! lol

nancy

The worse thing about this is that it means she's not going away not with a new storyline just like the fake marriage.

Consatnce

Congrats Kimye u GI gal n **** all d haters

pimpdaddy

That's the best u could get Kim? How pathetic! U r such a role model. Just get knocked up and u r still legally married too to another guy. And u choose this ********?

ANGELO

JUST HOPE THE CHILD DONT LOOK AS MEAN AND ACT LIKE THIS GUY , AND REALLY YOUR NOT ALL THAT

Kaitlyn Monroe

what a big **** YOU to Kris Humphries... and the constitution of marriage

MatheuSezz

On my job application, I checked the other box and wrote in "Blarmenian"

danny

If I was Kayne I would want a paternity test whenever the kid pops out of that whore.

Previous 15 Comments | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments