Kim Kardashian

PREGNANT!!

Kanye Announces On Stage

12/31/2012 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: We just got the full version of Kanye's baby announcement (below) ... and it's awesome. Check it out -- when was the last time you heard Kanye so happy? The answer is never.

0314_divider_graphic

123112_kanye_west_annoncement_launch
Kim Kardashian
's got a little Kanye in her -- as in she's pregnant with Kanye West's baby ... according to the rapper himself.

Yeezy dropped the baby bombshell on stage Sunday night in Atlantic City by singing, "God brought us a whole new plan, baby. 'Cause now you're having my baby."

As Kanye went into the next song ... he asked the crowd, "Can we make some noise for my baby mama right quick?"

Our Kardashian sources confirm Kim is 12 weeks pregnant, and apparently several members of the K clan have been sitting on the secret.

Shortly after Kanye's announcement ... Khloe Kardashian tweeted, "Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!"

Kourtney also tweeted, "Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can."

1230-kim-k-kanye-west

GreyWolf

Damn, now they will never fade away. Anyway, congrats.............? Oh no, I guess Kayak is going to write a song about this. :(

Diamond Goddess!

Hmmmm...
Not sure how I feel about this.
(LOLs!!!)
And everyone bagged on her for getting fatter and wearing weird clothes ("memba that one-piece bathing suit, which I actually liked, lol).
I've always felt that Kim feels weird that she couldn't get the "marriage 'n baby" thing right, since she's the "pretty one" of the fam.
Khloe's been trying to conceive, is she jealous? (Rumor has it Lamar's cheating, anyway.)
Let's face it, how great of parents could these two possibly be?
Will they get married?
You can kiss any notion of "hot Kim" goodbye for EVAH now, 'cuz she's gonna blow up like one of those rafts where you pull the pin, and never go back to her old self. She just has that body-type.
HOW weird-looking will this kid be?
(LOLs!!!)
Congrats to Kimye!
Now they can sell maternity shiz.
lol

starla fleer

Awww come on!!!...ya'll knew it was going to happen,quit acting like your really surprised..you knew she was desperate to have a baby..the only person I feel really bad for,is khloe,she should have been blessed with a baby long ago,I would rather see her pregnant,she would make the best mother ,out of all of them.That's why I think someone else is khloe's father,because she isn't selfish or self absorbed with herself,like the rest of those money hungry bitches.

aquanet

Another fashion accessory. Let me guess, a new baby kardashian clothing and junk line to add to the fold. Who knew all this could come for a sex tape?

Let see, the name will have to start with a "K". I say try Kash

Diamond Goddess!

And how did they hide this for 3 months?
(BTW--I saw this on drunkenstepfather's Twitter feed. Why so late, TMZ?!)
LOLs!!!

Vallynn

second place, better luck next time...

Hedden

She is still married.Hmmm will she try make Kris Humphries pay child support ?

aquanet

If she is still married, can Hump ask for visitation rights?

Vallynn

Ugh, responded to wrong post, let the hates commence...

Kelly

Right after she married Humphries she was talking abt getting pregnant n going off the pill til her Momager talked her out of it. Then filed for a divorce 72 days later. I hope the baby is healthy but it probably isn't gonna fill the void she's trying to fill. Life as she knows it is so over!!

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

I love it when people get upset about all the negative comments.

Kim is a narcissistic, self-absorbed, money hungry, famewhore, who would do ANYTHING to stay relevant, including tricking Kanye into believing she's in love with him.
She and her family have turned their whole lives into one BIG publicity stunt and have therefore opened themselves up to ridicule.
BTW the right to express ones opinion is in the Constitution.

Diamond Goddess!

OH, GAWD!!!
KANYE'S gonna dress this kid.
(LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!)
And the birth will be a live E! feed.
Ryan Seacrest is to blame for unleashing the Kraken/Kumsnatchians upon us all!!!
lol

Kaveman

disgusting pigs

Pattymo1369

Disgusting! This family will do anything for a $$

J4X

The Kardashian's need to stop breeding.