Lindsay Lohan

I Am NOT Doing

'Celebrity Big Brother'

12/30/2012 10:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1230-lindsay-lohan-ffnCameras follow Lindsay Lohan everywhere she goes, but she's not about to live with them ... telling friends she has no interest in doing "Celebrity Big Brother."

With LiLo arriving in London yesterday (see above), the rumor mill spun into overdrive ... saying Lindsay was in town to film the super-popular British show.

But according to our sources, the idea is "completely untrue" and total "nonsense." As one source pointed out ... how could she lock herself in a home for a few months when she has a court date next month?

If anyone locks up Lindsay Lohan, it won't be TV producers ... it'll be a judge.

ketjo

Geez whiz !!!! somewhere there is 50 naked little weasels huddling around their little bondfire to keep warm and Lindsay is parading around in their little coats.....Heartless Huzzy....! Poor old weasel or is it muskrat. what ever it is is is one of the ugliest furs I have ever seen.....but I was looking at the fake rabbit her goofer has over her arm.....somewhere in NYC some little old rich lady is looking through her wardrobe trying to find her fur and her husband sets in the living room hiding behind the paper cause he knows where its at........Quess what Old Man.....your busted.. !!!! Now.......LOL

The_truth

So sick of hearing about her. Click on yahoo there she is. Click on here there she is. Overdose and die already.

Its Nikki Bitches

She's in London being a paid HOOKER for New Years Eve

Its Nikki Bitches

Maddy your football app's are ready !!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

CBB was ALWAYS out of the question, not because of court dates but I doubt highly she could drink 24/7 and smoke rock. Nevah was gonna happen!

LLsez

Is the extra eyebrow a Turbanator fetish thing??

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

In other words, after all her begging, pleading, emailing, phone calls, stalking, CBB said NO!

LLsez

Maddy...when am I supposed to start mixing and pouring??

Martina

I used to defend her...but, wow...to wear such a hideously and cruel coat like that. No class whatsoever.

ketjo

Actually I was more distracted by the cold sore on the side of her nose.........at least I hope its a cold sore...hate to think what else it is.....tried to hide with with bronzer thats why she looks so orange.....

Oh A 💛💋

This women is a wreck ! She looks like a walking STD ! She going to OD soon I just know it !

eivissa

TOUCHE

LLsez

Blo sporting her Busted-No-$$$-For-Botox Look...are we liking the deflated lips???

ketjo

Its a wonder she doesn't have the little critters heads dangling off the bottom hem of the coat cause you can see that they skinned the poor thing as much as possible to get the fur right up to the crown of the head......poor things.......
My old granny had a Mink sharf wrap as she called it still had the feets and head attached...with little set in red eyes .....use to make a bee line for that thing every time I went to her house and scare the living daylights out of my sisters till grand pa would catch me and take it away......loved that old thing .....LOL...Yes I was that kind of child.....!!!!

Gargamel

Come on TMZ stop the Lindsanity! Let this poor woman breath! Lets hear more about the Harvey/Charles rumor!