Kim & Kanye

We Don't Want Any

Sex Surprises

1/1/2013 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1231_kim_kanye_06
Mini-Kanye rockin' the mic, or mini-Kim rockin' the ... whatever ... point is -- are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West having a baby boy or a baby girl?

The answer is they don't know yet, but TMZ has learned ... as soon as it's medically possible -- around week 16 -- Kim and Kanye intend to learn the sex of their unborn child.

Sources close to Kim tell us the couple already decided to pass on the old fashioned, wait and see route -- and are anxious to know what she's got in there, but don't read too much into that.

We're told, like most parents (say, anyway) ... K & K don't have a preference if it's a boy or a girl.

What do you think?

me

TMZ... for the love of all that's holy... would you PLEASE cut down on your reporting of this chic! She is so irrelavent. I mean, has she EVER been relavent?

moncelismo

Whats wrong with this page? Its only about KK & KW? I dont like this web anymore

kitnplayn

Notice how the article says "Exclusive Details?" That's because TMZ pays KK for exclusive coverage of certain things. She, she was under contract with TMZ to announce any big news here, but she didn't break her contract, Kanye is the one that revealed it. They don't have a contract with him. Thinkin' TMZ must be pissed off.

Ylpontiac

TMZ, I love you guys but you will lose a fan if everytime I come to the sure and its about the devil worshiper and reality whore. Who gives a damn what kind of spawn she's carrying.......really??? Are the kartrashions paying you guys? One more again TMZ, one more again and I'm done with you guys.

jenniferaniston981

just as Cynthia replied I am in shock that you can make $9105 in 4 weeks on the internet. did you read this site www.Bing30.com

josie

when ppl stop commenting on any kim hoedash news TMZ will hopefully get the hint

kitnplayn

Notice how the sign-in page moves around, and you end up clicking on links that you didn't want to? That's because TMZ is manipulating you, so that these links get a lot of hits, and then they can use those numbers in their marketinig. TMZ is the s*** of the earth, and I hope somebody takes them out. Yes, you have to wait to find out the gender of the baby, but one thing is for sure, it will live out it's life as a bastard. That's a cruel thing for women to do to their children. In fact, she got knocked up when she was still married to another man, and that makes her a raging slut.

Steve

Who cares?? I know Harvey will milked this story for all its worth!!

Spicy mag

Good god, now 80% of TMZs stories are about Kimye's baby. Nobody really cares. When people **** they make babies. News at 11.

Em

PLEASE don't turn this into the Kim & Kanye site. We really don't give a damn.

Parker

Poor kid.............coming from that used up cooch....bet the bitch wont know if she gives birth, that cooch is so stretched out.....and then to come out and find that you have an idiot for a father!

ruppert

1.When a child is born to married parents, there is an automatic legal relationship between the child and the husband of the mother; and his name will appear on the birth certificate.
3. For married parents, the husband is automatically assumed to be the father of the child.

•I have been separated from my husband for over a year now.
• I have filed for a divorce but he has not signed them yet.
• I recently found out I was pregnant from my boyfriend.
• I was told that if I am still married when the baby is born my boyfriend will not be considered the father that my husband will be.

ruppert

1.When a child is born to married parents, there is an automatic legal relationship between the child and the husband of the mother and his name will appear on the birth certificate.

2. For married parents, the husband is automatically assumed to be the father of the child.
•I have been separated from my husband for over a year now.
• I have filed for a divorce but he has not signed them yet.
• I recently found out I was pregnant from my boyfriend.

stef

For the love of God, TMZ...WTH is it with you people and your Kardashian obsession??? You wackos are more excited about Mrs. Humphries pregnancy than even she is! Perhaps you could dedicate a section of the website to all things Kardashian so those of us who don't give a flying fig have to see them each and every time we log on to TMZ.....

lulzurdum

If I concentrate I can levitate 3 feet above the ground.