Kim & Kanye

We Don't Want Any

Sex Surprises

1/1/2013 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1231_kim_kanye_06
Mini-Kanye rockin' the mic, or mini-Kim rockin' the ... whatever ... point is -- are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West having a baby boy or a baby girl?

The answer is they don't know yet, but TMZ has learned ... as soon as it's medically possible -- around week 16 -- Kim and Kanye intend to learn the sex of their unborn child.

Sources close to Kim tell us the couple already decided to pass on the old fashioned, wait and see route -- and are anxious to know what she's got in there, but don't read too much into that.

We're told, like most parents (say, anyway) ... K & K don't have a preference if it's a boy or a girl.

What do you think?

Nwvotes

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are having a baby! Is America ready for this kid? Vote at www.nationwidevotes.com

jen

I vote they never should have procreated to begin with. I feel sorry for this baby whether it's a boy or a girl.

jen

I never thought I'd say I'd rather read about Lindsay.Lohan.

Yacks

When two ****s meet, **** flys.

AlissaRules

Maybe change that "should" in the poll to "will." I'm no scientist but I really don't think they can change the sex if we disagree with it.

kitnplayn

I wonder if her bastard baby bump will be as big as her ass.

KnuckleDragger

Well, here's a "sex surprise" for the Ks. As soon as her ass blows up like a cruise ship life raft and she shoots that baby through her loins...all that kissy kissy romance is goin' right down the crapper. Kanye's gonna be lookin' for something "tight" real quick...and it won't be her wideglide ass. Hide 'n watch.

baybek8s

Dang! People are acting like this baby is the second coming of Jesus. TMZ has approximately 11 related stories of this pregnancy just today, but there has only been 1 additional story conserning Hillary Clinton's hospitalization. The Kardashians must be paying well I bet bookies are already taking bets on the sex, hair texture and skin tone of this 8th wonder of the world.

TJ

And Bruce Jenner, remains-silent- on this latest debacle!

Kardashian Ass

Will Taylor Swift be the Godmother ?

backfire

who really wants to think about a girl that looks like Kanye or a boy that has Kim's rhythm. What it really means is the popular culture is to walk around with a "bump" which is what they are doing to keep being relevant in the press.

Drama1245

Why are there so many posts on these 2? I get it's celebrity gossip but do we really need a minute to minute update on these 2 pieces of trash? Can't it be narrowed down to 1 instead of 6 in a row? I think it's fair to say that knowing this family will not be going away anytime soon, is punishment enough for most of us.

Kardashian Ass

Uh... You're still married, you pig.

virgosiempre

Divorce or annullment before pregnancy. Two narcissist having a child.......they will need 3 Nanny's for each shift. She makes me sick and I hope 2013 all press pretend she has disappeared into oblivion.

ria

You know her body is about to go straight down hill. Her nose is about to spread back to it's original size, skin super pasty, and all the pins and staples from her various nips