Kathy Griffin

Blasted for Oral Sex

Antics On CNN

1/2/2013 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0102_cooper_kathy_01
Kathy Griffin
was obscene and unhinged with Anderson Cooper on CNN's New Year's Eve Live ... so claims an angry Parents Television Council.

The Prez of the PTC tells TMZ ... Griffin "has shown increasing contempt for the audience ..." referring to her multiple attempts to offer Anderson a BJ just after the ball dropped in Times Square.

Tim Winter goes on ... "The onus is now on CNN.  Either the network has a policy that allows its on-air talent to fondle a co-anchor's genitals, or it has a policy that forbids such conduct."

Winter also says he's not buyin' the whole, "The-kids-in-bed" argument, because New Year's Eve is the night kids stay up.

OooooNooo!

Next Year way not let her co-host with Bill Clinton rather than a Gay man? Then we can find out if she spits or swallows -- I'm betting she is a swallower.

ria

Have some damn class. And he's a gay man, what was the point of all that?

What You Really Want To See

Yeah. Bring back 'Suddenly Susan' Kathy. For me, she's been a little tragic since then.

tgrfan42069

this was a cable news new years eve show.she has no respect what so ever.yet she wants to call palin a **** and so forth.kathy needs to look in the mirror.at least palin has class.something kathy knows nothing about

Tim

Normally I despise the PTC, but this time they're bang on.

Kathy, as the great Bob Costas once said, "It's one thing to be idiosyncratic. It's another thing to be idiotic."

Lucy

I was flipping back and forth or sea rest, every time I watched it was Kathy making an a@@ of herself. I am a huge Kathy fan but this show was not funny. It was awkward.

GreyWolf

I really can't stand this woman. I spent New Year's Eve at a friend's house for the year beginning 2012. I always watch Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve. So I got stuck watching this fool of a woman. I found her offensive, immature and her jokes weren't funny at all. I'm glad someone has the balls to call her out on her offensive BS.

Sammy

If kids were up watching TV, I am sure they are NOT watching CNN. They were watching the pop crap that Fox and ABC were showing.

average jane

I love Anderson Cooper. He is a class act. As far as Kathy Griffin, she's so inappropriate and way too raunchy to have on when kids could be watching. They have so many people to pick from....why do they always choose her??? We are on the West Coast so we watched CNN so my kids could watch the ball drop at 9. Next year I may just let them stay up until midnight just avoid her.

Sammy

Anderson and Kathy have done NYE together for 6 years they are also very close friends. Anderson knows what to expect with Kathy. It is not like it is their first time meeting and she did this. I am sure this is pretty tame compared to things she probably does to him in private. He is always talking about how she tweets him naked photos. Some even taken from HIS bed. So he knows what he is going to get with her. And again, since this is the 6th year they have done this. CNN knows what to expect too. If you don't like her then don't watch her!!!!

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

She's a better Rolemodel than Kim or Lindsay will ever be hands down or hands on!

palermo

She is just vile. Can you imagine if it were a male comedian doing this to a female anchor? Sexual harassment all over the place. They should ban her from any future New Year's show

MAS

Don't forget to take out your false teeth Kathy

Majestik

One last time, for those of you siding with the PTC, go look at what they consider watchable and what they don't. The fact that AC finally confirmed what we all knew for years, that he's gay, do you think the PTC was all for that. Even if Kathy hadn't gone to the disgusting lengths she did, they would've been beyotching about Anderson being gay. The whole point is, why is there a group out there telling the rest of NORTH AMERICA how to raise their kids, what parent should allow their kids to see? How many members of the PTC are gay? I just get sick and tired of all these GROUPS dedicated to making the world better (coughcough) telling the rest of us what we should be doing. No one parents your children but you, it's OUR decision as families to do what we do.

Joey

SHE IS A REAL PIG AND A DOUCHE BAG TOO. A NO TALENT NOT FUNNY COMEDIENNE THAT IS ALWAYS PUSHING THE ENVEKOPE TO SEE HOW FAR SHE CAN GO. I THINK SHE CAN GO FUK HERSELF