Britney Spears

Worth WAY More

Than You

1/3/2013 3:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103_britney_spears_article_money
In case you're wondering ... Britney Spears is loaded ... in a good way.

The judge in Britney's conservatorship case issued an order -- obtained by TMZ -- which says just SOME of Britney's assets total more than $27 million ... and that's as of Jan 1, 2011.  As you know, she's made a bundle since then -- including $15 mil on "X Factor."

On top of that ... Britney has several trusts which are worth many millions of bucks and are not reflected in the judge's total.

F our lives, right?

Throwback kid

I have to give Britney credit, she is a high school dropout that is borderline retarded. She has no talent at all, did anyone see her attempt at acting in the film Crossroads? It was painful to watch. She has no talent as a singer, anyone that has seen Britney in concert knows she can't really sing at all. She is now in her early 30's and still can't go out shopping by herself or write a check, she appears to be on some type of anti psychotic medicene these days. She even managed to have two kids with on of the biggest losers on Earth K Fed! After all this Britney is still loaded with cash, good for her

Gretel

Nah, I'll keep my life. It might be way, waaay more of a struggle financially than her 27 mil but I have friends and a lot of family and I don't have to make custody arrangements for my children and can raise them very well thank you, and certainly not making light of her condition, but I am not faced with mental illness, which is a horrible illness. I'll take the struggle, thank you.

ohS0lovelyy

Nope.

Nancy

And she's going to need it because 24-hour supervision isn't cheap.

peterfrady

Guess what? Everyone in the industry if financially worth more than me... That kinda sucks for me... Oh well, so be what it is,... Who knows one day I may work less and earn more...

ria

She maybe richer but I'm happier than her. Money can't buy happiness. Britney is just a money machine to everyone around her. And she should worth way more than that. She's being taking advantage of. You can tell she doesn't want to be in that industry anymore but when your parents signed away your soul...

PatinNJ

She is not of full mental capability. She should not be trotted out in public for others' monetary gain. She needs help and care.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

It is certainly true that her no-talent-required lip-synching has made her rich. No argument.... But I'm free to do whatever I want. She isn't. I'm educated and intelligent. She certainly isn't. I'm not schitzo, and I don't live restrained by a chemical straitjacket. She is. I'm responsible for my actions, and I'm having a good time. She's pathetic and completely out of it. Enjoy all your precious money, honey.

Bellaca

This hags looks old and crusty. Never before has someone been so successful despite no talent. Oh wait...the Kardashians. Point remains.

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

The Devil that changed the world with a fake kiss and made the kids confused!

Maude

Britney Spears' success under a conservatorship should be a wake up call for LiLo. She could truly thrive if she would just reach out for help, only from someone OTHER than her ill bred parents.

Made it Past 27

sorry lindsay

DaveT

Good on her but personally never cared too much for money 'cause money can't buy me love....can't buy me looooo-hooove loooooo-hooooove ♫♪

Lisa

Honestly, I was expectlng 100m. Dont actors make 20m+ in just one movie?

Master P

If it was a crime to get paid more than you are actually worth, than this fat, ugly, talent- and brainless amoeba would be serving life right now. This chick is an offense to every American.