Britney Spears

Worth WAY More

Than You

1/3/2013 3:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103_britney_spears_article_money
In case you're wondering ... Britney Spears is loaded ... in a good way.

The judge in Britney's conservatorship case issued an order -- obtained by TMZ -- which says just SOME of Britney's assets total more than $27 million ... and that's as of Jan 1, 2011.  As you know, she's made a bundle since then -- including $15 mil on "X Factor."

On top of that ... Britney has several trusts which are worth many millions of bucks and are not reflected in the judge's total.

F our lives, right?

davidfrankk

Who cares how much money she has ! She lost all my respect for her ever since she became like this http://q.gs/39iFx

Joe Blow

Just saw some of the previous comments that claim she's actually worth north of 200 million, which seems like it would be true and was much more in line with what I was thinking.

Laurie

I have a loving husband, I have my baby with me 24/7, I have my full mental health....I would not trade any of that for Brit's money. She may be super wealthy, but it's quite a price she paid for it with her personal life. No thanks, she can keep it!

Jim in Cali

Disturbing TMZ needs to write a post about Britney's finances.

sophiab89

until I looked at the receipt that said $5891, I be certain ...that...my cousin woz realy bringing home money in their spare time on there computar.. there sisters roommate had bean doing this 4 less than twelve months and at present took care of the loans on their apartment and got a top of the range Volkswagen Golf GTI. this is where I went, wow81.COM

acdude

Can say turned her. Life around. She was headed down the wrong road at one time. She is no Lindsay. Lohan

Jay W.

Her eyes look a bit loaded too. Still dig this girl.

Bambi

Britt has been working since she was a child. Finally glad to hear that someone who has worked as hard as she has and she still has her money. Many call her stupid and country, she is smarter than all of you haters put together.

cal

Britney is gorgeous.

JP

Wow $15M for her vapid comments. Guess you know why cable bills are over $100 a month.

Gretel

I still feel sorry for her. I'd rather be poor to middle class old me.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

The only way that poor thing has up on me or most of the people here is the money. I'd be hard pressed to find someone who would actually want to live in the bizarre world she lives in. I'll pass.

nORRis8

I went to see Paul McCartney last Novemeber...you know....a singer that actually sings and not lip synch s n concert....hes worth over a billion dollars.
Keep pushing that boulder up the hill Britney, you'll get there.

taffy84