Bethenny Frankel

Files for Divorce

1/6/2013 2:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-bethenny-frankel-jason-hoppy-gettyBethenny Frankel is taking her split from Jason Hoppy to the next level ... she's filed for divorce, TMZ has learned.

According to court records in New York, Frankel began the divorce process by filing a summons for divorce -- the first step in the divorce process -- earlier this week.

Frankel and Hoppy announced their separation last month, but the Skinnygirl mogul never used the dreaded D-word ... saying at the time, "It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating. This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family."

Celebutards

Forgot*

PoppysGirl

Betheny is a raging BEEOTCh and he never deserved the crap she gave him. He should be rejoicing!!!

kburn

I hope Jason gets a boat load of cash, she is a monster, cannot wait for her talk show to get canceled, ugly biotch!

Elizabeth

I used to watch her show, she treated Jason like crap- surprised he stayed with her as long as he did.. He's not her verbal punching bag anymore.. Good for you Jason!

Bravo600

The part I hate about this divorce is that it probably makes that hag, mean girl Jill Zarin happy. I can see her dancing around her cauldron, rubbing her hands together in glee.

JB

Does anyone else think she looks like Skeletor?

zbra

She is ugly but she is rich and that makes her beautiful if I was him I would get with a young sexy girl and flaunt her in front of skeletors face. She will find someone else only cuz she's rich bitch!!!

HBIC

I really believe all that was for da Cameras anyway...the marriage, the baby, the everything i love Bethenny, but she was lonely getting old with nothing, her engagement/marriage created A LOT 4 her, she was just trying get ahead so she paid Jason oFF 4 tha marriage & his sperm

Nonsense

Uh, and who cares?

EasilyHard

She made over 50 million from that crap skinny drink..I hope he gets what she would have had he made that kind of cash..but of c ourse it will probably a bitter female divorced/married judge who will side with the vagina

Lee

OK, so why is this woman evenly remotely famous??? And why would she marry such an ugly man???

Heather

I guess I'm in the minority. I'm a fan of Bethenny. Is she is little rough around the edges, maybe a little crass at times, Yes? She tells it like it is and I like that about her. And let's not forget that this woman built a multi-million dollar company. While I do think Jason is a nice guy, he was no innocent victim in this relationship. He stood up to Bethenny when he wanted something and his own insecurity definitely caused problems in their relationship. I'm sorry to hear they are divorcing, but wish them both luck.

Lee

Hoppy's eyes are just tooooo close toooogether...and Bethany's brain is just tooooo short on neurons..

cokeandpilates

Team Jason!! I quit watching her show simply because everyone around her seemed so unhappy. She exudes a toxic aura and I don't think anyone survives long in the chaos that surrounds her. She can go to therapy til the cows come home, it's not going to change the fact that she is self-centered, has an eating disorder and drove the one decent human being in her life away. Bethenny will be okay because she will always be with the one person she loves the most-herself.

Teach172

She never did anything! A "housewife" who never cooked, took care of kids - just shopped and partied. Another REALITY WHORE!