Bethenny Frankel

Files for Divorce

1/6/2013 2:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-bethenny-frankel-jason-hoppy-gettyBethenny Frankel is taking her split from Jason Hoppy to the next level ... she's filed for divorce, TMZ has learned.

According to court records in New York, Frankel began the divorce process by filing a summons for divorce -- the first step in the divorce process -- earlier this week.

Frankel and Hoppy announced their separation last month, but the Skinnygirl mogul never used the dreaded D-word ... saying at the time, "It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating. This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family."

MissClarity

She's not a nice person at all. And he will do so much better with someone that doesn't just want his sperm. She's can't get along with anyone unless they are benefiting financially from her. We all know that one. She'll use her baby against him just like that black chick in Hollywood that wants to go to France with the baby. Cold women like those too exist and nice guys get used, abused and refused.

Ivan in Phoenix

She's got a terrible case of Jay Leno jaw.

saynotolies

no friggen wonder!!! she belittled him all of the time!! good for you Jason and don`t take any more **** from her!!!

BB not bb

I watched her shows a little and this Jason always seemed like the biggest dud. She always seemed like she wanted to believe he was something more. He always seemed more interested in himself than in her. I think she is very out of touch with herself.

She always seemed like she was working to impress him somehow while he just stood be aloofly. Someone like that wears you out after a whle and makes you have low self esteem.

me

She looks like "Zelda" from the movie "Pet Cemetery" to me.

UmAnyways

Idiot! Who walks away from skinny girl money!!

UmAnyways

Sex tape should have been released

UmAnyways

I bet he has a big ****asauras

cindy

I wish I could say I am shocked but much like the rest of you I am not. I hate it for Brynn. I really had hoped they would make it but I have to tell you I don't think she plays/fights fair. I am sure that he isn't perfect, none of them are, but he did seem to be the meeker of the two,. I don't think she was really ever able to let him into her life for real. She has a lot of baggage/damage. I guess Ramona was right when she told Bethanny, "you will probably screw this up too"

Hope_gc

I cannot believe how judgmental people are. You perception of these people are from snippets of their lives you see on a reality tv show and you choose to make comment. You belittle people by their looks saying nasty things - clearly you are the not amazing looking person. Have you not heard beauty is in the eye of the beholder. From what I have seen from the snippets on tv, Bethenny is a very real person who tells it how is and admits her faults admits she can be difficult and tries to work things out. Clearly things aren't working the way you would want when you have a child at least he has realized in now so her an Jason can. Co-parent and raise Bryn will all the love in the world. I think that some people should really think about what they right because you are turning into a very ugly judgmental person who clearly is not happy within themselves and their lives that they need to belittle others.

Hengine74

Who is this women???

Me

I don't know about anybody else, but I said from DAY ONE that these two would NOT make it. I love Bethenny, but she's a frickin' nut case. I don't see how anyone could live with her. As for Jason.....get over the fact that some wives DO make more money than their husbands AND that it is ok!

Jan

It was too crowded in that marriage. She kept clinging to the ghosts of what she felt was a horrible childhood and he kept clinging to his need to heal his parents from the death of his brother. There was no room for a healthy relationship between each other.

Tarla

Bethenny was only looking for a sperm donor, not a husband!

Sharolynn

they were doomed from the beginning. if nobody saw that, they were blind. she's a controling egotistical woman who has worked hard for what she has but doesn't know how to relax