Kim Kardashian

MILF in Training

1/5/2013 7:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0105-kim-kardashian-gettyKim Kardashian is pregnant, but that didn't stop her from looking SMOKING HOT on the red carpet for an event in Calgary, Alberta last night.

Your move, Jessica Simpson.

davidfrankk

She will be a MILF that for sure. Here's why http://q.gs/38nuq

Jessica

She is a WHORE!!! And the rest of the family is pathetic ! Stop talking about this SLUT and her family and they will go away, DISGUSTING!!!!!

QOSS

I wonder now this whore has got what she wanted whether she's going to tie up Mr Ed (Kanye) in the barn and out of sight??

claudia

No matter what we say, the media keeps the kardasians famous. They are all kiss a$$es who want to be on Kims good side so that she invites yhem to where she is going to be. Sad sad sad!!!

Cally

Wouldn't matter what percentage of people point out that she's fat, short, plain and trashy, TMZ will keep spitting out headlines like this because Kris Jenner pays them to .... remember when KK split from Kris H and TMZ were publishing both sides of the story? Remember how that suddenly stopped, Kris H is now either anonymous or being ridiculed? And we have this endless sickly stuff like "KK MILF"? Well that's bought and paid for.

So LiLo obviously never anted up the money, look at how they treat her by comparison (and NOTHING she's ever done gets close to being filmed naked and being urinated on, like KK was).

YUK. But they won't stop pushing her as a star, bought and paid for! Only way to stop it is to never click on KK stories.

Stepaerobicfan

I can tell by her face that she is having a boy. Mark my words. She has a bulbous nose. She is not smart and dresses slutty. What is hot about that, tnx;?? You can look sexy in loose clothing too...if you really have it and don't have to rely on smoke and mirrors...just sayin'

Stepaerobicfan

Sorry, TMZ, not spelling error below. The website is acting wonky for me.

UmAnyways

she for sure has future relevance now being Kanye barebacked breeded

It's Dave

If I was forced to pick a Kardashian I would pick Khloe, not Kim. I think Khloe would rock a guy's world in bed. Lamar is a lucky dude. Though Khloe does strike me as a stereotypical bad ex-wife/ex-girlfriend. You piss off those kind of chicks and you're screwed. So maybe Lamar isn't all that lucky after all. Only the future will tell. But Lamar might want to remember that old saying "a happy wife is a happy life!" Keep that Wookie happy, Lamar!

Cornqueen

SHE ISNT PREGGERS!!! Her type of body would be showing by now for sure. She has a surrogate just like Beyonce did. Probably getting tips from her since Kayne and JayZ are BF's! Wait to see her fake bump roll in like Beyonce's in an interview.....

Linda

Seriously, enough already. She has a pretty face but she always looks chubby with a great backside. There are WAY prettier women for you and others to focus on. I am so sick of the Kardashians...give it a rest!

VICKI

She is definitely not Hot looking, just disgustinglydressed, again. I don't think she is physically PG, more than likely they used her sperm for a surrogate. She is too selfish to go thru a true phocal pregnancy. Time will tell. hey Adrienne maloof faked her pregnancys by wearing one of those hollywood fake bellies.

Bubba Bafflor

Yeah, I heard this douche bag was in Calgary last night. The bar (a seedy coke fueled dive known for gay action in the mens washroom) were charging 300 for a photo with this "famous for being famous" bimbo. What a cow. Still, though, I'd drain her milk filled boobs if her pump broke.

nick van capelleveen

ugly skank in training u mean!

Natbrat

You are so pretty Kim you look like your not even pregent you look so skinny I watch your show and I am still waiting for the new seson