Al Roker

I Sharted Myself

At the White House

1/7/2013 12:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Wind

010713_al_roker_dateline_v2
When you undergo gastric bypass surgery, NEVER TRUST A FART -- and Al Roker learned that lesson the hard way ... at the White House.

Roker -- who got his stomach stapled in March 2002 -- shared his most embarrassing moment on "Dateline" last night, saying he was covering an event at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave a month after his operation ... when he felt the urge to let one rip.

Roker said, "I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to. And as I'm walking to the press room, [I'm thinking] well, I gotta pass a little gas here. I'm walking by myself. Who's gonna know? Only a little something extra came out. I pooped my pants."

Roker said he beelined for the restroom to dump his underwear in the trash -- and proceeded to go commando the rest of the day.

The lesson: watch what you eat. The other lesson: carry spare underpants.

Carlos Spicywiener

Nasty motherf ucker. I feel sorry for whoever had to throw out the trash.

Menace to society

Really a fat guy popped his pants and you report it?Whos editing this stuff Charlie Sheen after 3 nights of coke hookers and no sleep?

LISA

OMG and LMAO!! You should have had a double red bar over this one with a "RIPPING or DRIPPING NEWS" banner TMZ!

DCMetroAreaMom

Please tell Harvey he is overdoing the ads on the TMZ website. When only 1/4 of the width of the page is alloted for the stories, it is ridiculous.

Truth

NO 1 CURR!!!!!!! MOVE IT RIGHT ALONG FAT AL... #TRUTH!!

tmz posters dont know sh1t

lmaooo this is the funniest ****in story ever!!

kalanit

LOL!!! Sharts always bring the laughs!

Bird

I feel bad for the poor worker who had to find those nasty sh_t stained draws in the trash.

Michelle

Why the hell did he figure we needed to know this about him??!!! I know his wife is just mortified!!

lmanilow

I am laughing so hard I'm crying!

verlinda

Plain Nasty..ewww

eivissa

Al, are your trying to broaden your Beavis and Butthead fanbase?
~
Try to keep some of your *SH*T* to yourself!

beentheredonethat

Oh, grow up, people!! Like you haven't done that too??? Hee Haw

LISA

He should have saved that story for his grandkids... at least he could deny it if they ever ratted him out! How that that woman keep a straight face? Mr. inappropriate strikes again ...

John

He should have asked Bathhouse Barry how he deals with his anal gape after he's ********d by his boyfriend Reggie Love. Maybe Al was just upset cause Michelle the Beard ate all the food in the room.