Buzz Aldrin

Officially Divorced

1/7/2013 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0104-buzz-aldrin-lois-driggs-cannon-gettyIt was over a year in the making -- but Buzz Aldrin's bitter divorce from wife #3 is finally official ... and she's making off like a bandit.

The divorce order was signed just three days after Christmas -- and according to the docs, Buzz' ex-wife Lois Driggs Cannon gets pretty much half his fortune ... including 50% of a $475,000 bank account, and 50% of the profits from his businesses, trademarks, and stocks.

FYI -- Buzz owns the trademark to the "Astronaut with Flag" design ... pretty cool.

Lois also gets to keep her 1988 Mercedes as separate property -- but the hilarious part ... her license plate reads "MOONGAL." So she'll probably wanna change that.

As for spousal support, Buzz has agreed to pay Lois $9,500 a month ... plus 30% of his annual income, estimated at more than $600,000. They have no kids.

Buzz filed for divorce in June 2011 after 23 years of marriage.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

captain

Next stop for Buzz-THE BACHELOR

Moira

Does anyone else besides me think this is outrageous and that overly made up woman is giving women a bad name by taking so much? For the record, I'm not a man. I'm a woman who thinks that the laws allowing women to get support, especially an amount more than many of us workers make in many months given to her in just one month ($9500?????) are antiquated laws for times when we couldn't just work and take care of ouyrselves.

V-Bottom

I always said...'That little patch of hair has been the downfall of a many good men!"

Russ

It would have been cheaper to put a - - - out on her.

sieben13

These divorce laws are RIDICULOUS

patardugno

She looks like the cat that ate the canary!

Labrat11

That creature is so ugly, my cat got a look at this woman and puked on my desk. It's definitely vomit inducing to see a person as hideous as her. I never thought anyone could be surgically altered to make others sick when they walk into a room. Just my opinion. She definitely doesn't need a mask for Halloween.

Labrat11

you know it bad when you have to turn your face away from the computer just to see what others are saying about that hideous monster. If I look at her face as I scroll through the page, I heave.

tp

Buzz must be thinking..."Bang zoom to the moon!"

hitechceo

Plate should say: SPACECOOKIE

vj

Three marriages he got what he deserved,"FOOL"

Joybubble55

Can you say too much plastic surgery... Yikes

villain357

ud prolly need a spaceship to get from her eyebrows to the begining of her hairline, and y does it look like hes takin a sh_t

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6