« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Denver Nuggets Star

Lakers Suck!!!!

1/7/2013 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107_ty_lawson_video
The Los Angeles Lakers STINK ... THEY SUCK ... NOT GOOD ... this according to someone who would know, Denver Nuggets star Ty Lawson.

Just a few hours after Ty and the Nuggets beat up the Lake Show in L.A. last night, Lawson celebrated in Hollywood ... and talked some serious trash about the purple and gold.

"We bust they ass," Lawson said ... adding, "I told Kobe, we gonna bust they ass and they gonna deal with it ... Easy work!"

Lawson also GUARANTEED that his team would crush the Lakers if they faced 'em in the playoffs.

But when it came to that OTHER team from L.A., Lawson gave props where props were due -- "The Clippers are dope as hell, I ain't gonna lie."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Frankenpussy

I concur!

Ashley

Just a few years ago all I heard
Was how great the lakers were
Ohh how the mighty has fallen.......
So sad.......

IN MY OPINION

THIS WILL BE KOBE'S last season as a LAKERS' player.

me

Basketball s^%ks.

TheTruth

All jack a zz Kobe's fault, selfish jerk.

Sammy

Kobe gonna be PO'ed if he don git another ring this year...somebody gonna be gettin' her azz raped...maybe this time it'll done be that Vanessa hoochie-choocie choo choo choo

Joao

Mr.. Lawson's attended the University of North Carolina, where he received a degree in Ebonics as evidenced in his butchering the English language.

NightOwl

I know nothing about sports, but I do appreciate the trash talk.

brenda

Too much ego on this team now. From Steve Nash and his ability to share the ball and make the other players better to Kobe Bryant and his selfishness in passing and wanting to be the hero, I see the Lakers as a setting sun (no offense Steve) who will be remembered as a good team (nothing close to Magic's time) who's time has come for a change of the guard.

The fact that Phil is no longer walking along the sidelines is definitely a negative.

Oh well...!

Ginger

Toilethead

And that's news?

QueenB

A TRUE FAN sticks by their team no matter what... GO LAKERS..

OH NO!

Spoken like a true scholar and college graduate.

Maverick

While I do give credit to the Lakers management for trying to retool this year, it is clear that they have not gelled yet.

Would have loved Phil Jackson back. Not sure if this new coach has the skill to bring the Lakers back to being champions again.

TWizz

@OH NO!

So if you have a graduate degree, you automatically have to talk a certain way? Get out of here. Why should anyone have to change themselves for the sake of others.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments