« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Miss Alabama Katherine Webb

'Flattered'

By Smitten BCS Announcer

1/8/2013 8:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108_miss_alabama_espn
If you watched last night's BCS championship game ... you know announcer Brent Musburger was a little OBSESSED with AJ McCarron's super hot GF Katherine Webb (and rightfully so).

But despite some serious criticism following the game (people were calling him "creepy") ... Webb tells TMZ she was actually "flattered" by her 73-year-old admirer.

After hearing about Musburger's barrage of compliments (he encouraged kids to learn how to play QB so they could also score chicks like Webb) ... Katherine tells us, "I laughed hysterically. I was flattered ... and slightly embarrassed ... but I thought it was the funniest thing ever. I never expected that."

She adds, "I've been reading on Twitter that Musburger had backlash that he's 'Creepy' ... if I were to see him I would say, 'I don’t think you're creepy at all!'"

Webb tells us the exposure has been great for her social media presence -- "I had 2,300 followers on Twitter yesterday ... in the past 24 hours, I have gained over 125,000."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

static

Sure she's hot but I bet there were probably 100 babes there just as hot or hotter.

dd

Ewwwww

BECKER

Musberger is a horrible announcer. He was all about Notre Dame until the game was out of reach.
He was a little creepy with his commentary about Ms Webb. It is no wonder that he was fired by CBS a few years ago

YouDontSay

I found it adorable

acuseme

That's not creepy, people are stupid.

HRH Prince Michael

Clearly, Mr. Mussburger has an eye for the ladies.

FOREWARNED: Pharaoh, Feds, and other Fascists - including all Corporate/Media/"Religious" allies- are FALLING;
The 2013 Stone Victory, is HERE:

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

She is clearly a gorgeous, luscious hot piece of ass and you can tell she gives great head. Me, Musburger and everyone else would love to watch her naked and rubbing herself, get real. I'm sure she has more sexual desires than just one man can provide, if you know what I'm sayin' (it won't be long before she's gettin' nailed by the whole team in the locker room, that's how they do it down in Alabama).

LOLOL

This girl is average. I dont know what the big deal is. We need to stop gassin these average neighborhood girls makin them think they look better than they really do. Go to Miami or L.A. this is a bartender or waitress...Mrs. Alabama..lololololololol

jA

it was absolutely creepy, regardless of what you think... this is public here.

I am Spartacus

Musberger also put Jenn Sterger on the map as well. Johnny Football also has a smoking hot girl. If you're a QB for an SEC school, it's nothing but dimes.

Rocco

It was pretty creepy.

DaveT

It's creepy for a man to be attracted to a woman? The complainers must have been a bunch of Nazi feminist women with cobwebs up their dress :D
Like these:
"Feminists Disrupt a Forum About Battered Husbands 1 "
@ youtube

dick

Nothing creepy about that it's called being a man, I hope to be checking out ass when I'm that age!

dick

She is HOT!! hell even the dude next to her is checking her out! nice!

azneck1

That was 'creepy'? He was just admiring her beauty. People need to rethink what determines inappropriate, because that was nothing but complimentary.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments