Kim K & Kanye West

Prenatal in Paris

1/8/2013 2:10 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0108_kim_kardashian_kanye_paris_SplashWhile their brand new $11 million Bel Air starter home is being renovated, mom-to-be Kim Kardashian and boyfriend Kanye West fled to France and hit the streets of gay Paree for a little shopping on Tuesday.

Kim made sure to hide any signs of her growing baby bump by wearing a chic and slimming black maternity poncho jacket thing.

Ball so hard.

1015_KANYE_KIM_FOOTER

jbanks94

Their kid is going to be adorable...These two are a real power couple.

Jen

That pissy bitch is already looks a fat mess. Can't wait to see her 60" hips after she **** the baby out.

Los Pepes

I GOTTA FIND BUBBA

luv_it

Omg she's already wearing maternity clothes...hoe your only 3 months stop being dramatic fat ass

TJ

Kim saw Kayne ,and her little heart went, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Now he is buying her an 11 million dollar mansion!
Mercenary little girl~??

Dave

Why is TMZ (and for that matter the rest of America) so obsessed with her? She has a pretty face and big boobs but she is huge! There are a lot other better looking, hot figured women around or more importantly women of substance, regardless of dress size who are more worthy of attention.

pattie

Maybe they won't come back. She is the most hated person I have ever read about and it is scary. I think she should hide!

kalanit

Don't hate - keep it real! Kim is a beautiful woman...but the way she acts and carries herself ruins any physical beauty she possesses. It's like a turd wrapped in a beautiful candy wrapping...no matter how good it looks on the outside, you'll still be biting into sh1t.

ROTTIE

I wonder if even HALF the mthfkrs up in this btch smash'n on Kim and Kayne taking care of their damn kid-s - if they got them - Kayne and Kim are rich than a btch - that kid will be taken care of well

TJ

.Driven by materialism
. If I get more, I'll be more important
.Self worth & net worth,not the same thing.
.activity without direction.

RealAsTheyCome!

First of all good for kanye for telling the world about kim being prego! Finally a man who took controll of the realationship and without "permission from a "kardashian" to spread the news!!! I could only imagine how furious kim was because she couldnt sell her news to a magazine for millions of dollars! HAHA kim he got one over on you! I guess you aint all about you after all is it?! Okay now with that being said, how is it that in photo

TJ

New game- now you see it, now you don't!

Is she or isn't she?
Keep the drama going, you all!
Aren't we so mysterious? Keep watching~

I am Spartacus

they look so happy. It must be great having all the money in the word even if it means having no emotion and being dead on the inside.

I am Spartacus

and there ain't nothing slimming about that. Looks like she has a black hoodie with a cape on . She looks foolish as usual.

RealAsTheyCome!

Look at photo 10 and tell me what you see? Hes walking and shes poseing!!!