Marilyn Manson

Sorry Lady

I Would NEVER Marry You!

1/11/2013 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0109_marilyn-manson_tmz

Marilyn Manson has a rule -- if you lie to the media and say you're engaged to him ... he'll sue your ass.

TMZ has learned ... Manson has sicced his lawyers on self-proclaimed "rock vixen" Seraphim Ward -- claiming she leaked FALSE stories to various media outlets saying Manson asked for her hand in marriage last year.

Even though Manson's team NEVER confirmed the story, a bunch of major outlets ran with it anyway, since Ward used to date one of Manson's bandmates and she seemed to be credible.

But Marilyn wasn't amused because it was totally untrue ... and now, the rocker's lawyer has fired off a letter to Ward, demanding an apology for all of the lies she's spread about him -- including public statements she made accusing Manson of being a racist, Nazi sympathizer.

In his letter, obtained by TMZ, Manson makes it clear ... he has had "no romantic or other association" with Ward ... EVER. He believes she spread the lies in a cheap attempt at publicity.

Manson's lawyers warn if Ward continues her campaign of lies, they'll sue her ass 'til it hurts.

We reached out to Ward for comment -- so far, no word back.

0109_seraphim-ward_getty

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I was always kind of curious as to who Brian Wagner "Marilyn Manson" was as a person. After looking at this picture I'd rather see Marilyn. No wonder he kept himself made up all the time. Boy George did it first.

Shellybean

I'm not so sure if this lady is black or white, but what I do know is Marilyn Manson gives me the creeps--like seriously! Is he really a devil worshiper? I did like this one song that he sang, the title escapes me, however. In the video there were a bunch of mannequin chest, and lower torso pieces floating around everywhere....oh damn, it's on the tip of my tongue....oh well! I'm going to have nightmares tonight now. I just know it!!!

Phishie from Philly

I guess Marilyn still don't like those beautiful people, the beautiful people.
Phishie from Philly

sbr2012

Brian wagner is an awesome person. His music was very successful. I've read about him and some of the things he has had to say were truly progressive. Like what would you tell the kids who shot up columbine? His answer? "I wouldn't tell them anything. I would LISTEN" way to go brian

Jason

I always wondered what happened to Paul from the Wonder Years

S D M F

What a fat bloated front man Manson turned out to be!!

How sad!

The Observer

He should be suing all of us for believing he was once the actor in, "The Wonder Years."

Me Too

The day that anyone would want to be romantically linked with MM is truly a sad day. He has said some clever things in the past, but if he's racist or into the nazi crap, forget it.

Gretel

There is something really gross about a middle aged guy trying to be all young and cool. It just doesn't work. He looks like someone's aunt on a bad day.

SevenCostanza

Looks like he got smashed in the face with the ugly stick. Repeatedly.

NYCBlackMan

FIRST OF ALL.........................MA YOU TRYING TO LOOK WHITE?????? YOUS A MESS BE YOURSELF! LOVE MM BUT WHO THE HELL IS THAT IN THAT PHOTO????? AGE IS A BITCH!

lynkel

He's soooooo ugly

Jsmiley

I hope whatever judge gets this case throws it out just ridiculous to sue over a rumor. furthermore what image is MM trying to protect here? no ones been checking for him in like 10 years...

SRFire12

Has his face always been lopsided like that and I just didn't notice before oh my !!

FlamingoNut

Beauty certainly must be in the eye of the beholder.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments