'Honey Boo Boo'

Co-Star BANNED from Show

... The Man Is NUTS!

1/15/2013 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0114_June-Shannon_crazy_tony_tmz_getty
Mama June
is puttin' her foot down ... BANNING Crazy Tony from appearing on future episodes of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" -- all because he's TOO DAMN crazy ... even for reality TV.

TMZ broke the story ... Tony was arrested in Nov. for taking part in a dangerous prank -- which involved a man scaring people on the side of a freeway in a giant gorilla suit -- a move Mama June was none too pleased about.

The "HBB" matriarch tells TMZ ... as of now, she's not comfortable having Tony appear on the TLC mega hit in light of the stunt, saying "We love him as a friend ... but that was a crazy story."

She continues, "Not trying to be mean, but we want to keep it family oriented."

Mama also makes it clear ... despite people calling him "cousin" on the show ... Tony's not related to the family, saying "Crazy Tony's just a family friend ... who is just crazy."

We reached out to Crazy, who told us he's super bummed out by the news ... adding, "TV's changed that family."

0114_crazy_tony_gorilla_suit

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

ryan

Of course the guy is getting publicity and fat momma wants it ALL for her and her baby. Thats all that is. Some Fame hungry fatties!!!

Shae

If you watch any reality TV shows, including "Keeping up with The Kardashians, go kill yourself now. This is REAL reality television and this is a REAL family. You call June "fat", "ugly", and etc, but ALL of her children are happy. Can you all say the same about yours? HBB is a chunky little girl and is proud of it. When I was her age, I was her size, and I wish I had HALF of the confidence this ONE little girl has. This family has a lot more sense than the idiots making negative remarks towards them. She's not trying to be rich and greedy. She's trying to ensure a future for her children, and she's doing it. Can any of you say the same? Doubt half of you even have a savings account with $5.

CarolO

Frankly, the producers of this show are all nuts to think anyone cares to watch a bunch of uneducated rednecks. Shows to fight alligators, hog hunters, catfish hunters, mud-wallowing trash- talking beer drinking rebel-rowsering if just so educational.

Coolbreeze72

I would like to see Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers make this whole family their new Spokespersons for 2013. They ALL need to lose weight and be healthy...Honey Boo Boo is going to end up with Type 2 Diabetes by the time she is 8yrs old!!!!

missy

Funny thing is all these people commenting act like their family is perfect. Where are your kids? Oh yeah thats right doing sh** like gang banging, and bullying, and having s*x behind your back because unlike the family on the show that know what their kids are doing because they are open with each other your too oblivious. I don't condone everything they do but at least I'm not judgmental like some people. The reality is the world has changed and about her daughter getting pregnant my parents raised me very well in a semi-strict environment yet i still had a child at a young age it was my choice not necessarily a smart one but nothing they could have done would have stopped me. I am educated and in college which i pay for myself and also am not on welfare, nothing i seen on television made me make the choices i did. It's not the only show that bleeps out cuss words and it's just a word why get so upset? You don't like the show don't watch it, my son watches the show and thinks the little girl is beautiful if it teaches him one thing not to judge someone by their size or lifestyle then i think it's done well, and shame on the adults commenting about the little girls looks calling her ugly and fat obviously your parents didn't do a good job raising you and teaching you about bullying. The only thing I would change is the childrens eating habits I understand different parts of the country and world at that have different ways of eating but seeing that they live in America where awareness about health and diet are high the mother free to eat whatever she wants should at least try to give her children better food choices. I myself don't eat very healthy at all but you can bet my children do. Keep in mind when your posting your rude comments that they are not hurting you if anything they are only hurting themselves and are at least happy unlike most family's you see in America these days. Now feel free to post your rude comments on my comment you cyber words wont hurt me.

greenbeanss

All you guys saying this is child abuse,no its no where near that. People make the best of what the have not everyone is rich and skinny. Get over yourselves you look bad by complaining when they get along and have fun and actually do stuff together as a family. They are much better than the kartrashians. At least they are real and havr fun together. Not everyone is skinny get over it. They make the best of what they have.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14