Mayor of Las Vegas

to Prince Harry:

COME BACK!

1/22/2013 8:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0122_prince_harry_vegas

The Mayor of Las Vegas is making a serious plea to Prince Harry now that he's back from Afghanistan -- COME BACK TO VEGAS, ASAP!!!

Harry completed his 5-month military stint in the Middle East this week ... and once he got out of the war zone, he finally broke his silence about his Sin City naked photo scandal to the U.K. media ... saying, "I probably let myself down."

But TMZ spoke with Mayor Carolyn G. Goodman ... who thinks Harry deserves a Vegas do-over ... and tells us the city is ready to roll out the red carpet for His Royal Highness when he's ready to come back.

"We’re absolutely excited he’s home," Goodman says ... adding, "Prince Harry is always welcome in Las Vegas. When he was here everyone was talking about it. We welcome him back with open arms.”

It's no surprise ... considering the city reportedly enjoyed $23 million in free publicity that was generated by the naked billiards scandal.

0122_prince_harry_afghanistan_footer

Justin

My penis is named Harry.

Bobby

You know, TMZ, it's gotten kind of creepy how thin an excuse you need to show that picture of Harry. How many times have you used that picture? 30? 40? Somebody over there has a serious need to see this kid naked.

The Ghost of John Lennon

Your Majesty, I am returning my MBE in protest against Britain's involvement in the Iraq thing, against our support of America in Afganistan and against the media's mistreatment of Yoko!
With love, John Lennon

Laura

Security better be tight, because after his stupid comment about the Taliban, they may very well follow him there.

Kelly

How idiotic. How is anybody quantifying "$23 million" in "free publicity"? I know - they're not. They just pulled a number out of someone's ass.

Gretel

I can't believe I feel this way but I think Harry's kind of hot in a ginger guy, not-quite-a-man way. I'm not that into young stuff but I'll bet he's one hell of a good time.

Dino

Royal Butt made $23M just in publicity... wow ! No wonder she wants him back ;-)

SPIDERBAITT

Please come back,we miss your royal penis.

Lola

The mayor is like the serpent trying to lure Harry into her den of iniquity. I think Harry's learned his lesson. More Prince, less Army, at least in Vegas.

Toilethead

She wants his bod.

Dobby

I think Harry figured out pretty quickly that like it or not, he is royal, and will always be a target for camera phones now. I'm sure the best way to let the whole fiasco down would be to go back to Vegas for round 2.../sarcasm off.

And by the way, is that really their mayor, or a picture of Ray Romano's mother?

Angry Old Man Podcast

Glad to se Everybody Loves Raymond mom got a job as the mayor of Las Vegas! Harvey Levin reuses floss.

LCS27

The photo again...oh god, kill me now.

j

Boys will be boys....

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Goodwin's wife is now mayor, huh. I mourn for Vegas. Over development has essentially destroyed most of the nice aspects of the town. It's gone from a relaxing, peaceful, inexpensive retreat in the desert to an intolerable, expensive (except for rooms), crowded metropolis. You may as well be going to any major city. The promotion and selling of Vegas has been remarkable to bring in 39 million people to a city which is now an expensive pain in the ass.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments