Sean Stewart

Adrienne Maloof Is NOT Too Old for Me

That's SEXIST

1/24/2013 4:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

012413_stewart_launch
32-year-old Sean Stewart is over the moon about his new relationship with 51-year-old Adrienne Maloof -- telling TMZ, "I'm very happy ... She's a very very very good lady" ... and anyone who criticizes their age difference is just SEXIST.

Stewart was out in L.A . today when he addressed rumors he'd already moved into Adrienne's pad -- just weeks after they started dating -- and he said, it's just not true ... "I actually have my own place."

But things got heated when the topic turned to the couple's age difference -- Stewart said, "If men can date younger women, why can't an older woman date a younger man? It's sexist."

He added, "It's about the person she is inside. Age is just a number. If there's a connection and someone cares about a person, that's what matters really."

SheisHot

He likes they way she tosses his salad!

HuhOsayWhat

This aint rocket science...she prolly had plastic surgery on her box too..got da box of 20yr old. And she Rich

Violent Pope

I bet it is a lot of fun to "date" her.

brainscan

Who is Charles of TMZ and why does he give Harvey such a bad time? if it continues I will not watch....

PureRadiance

When something's only going to last a few months who cares. They'll split and he can find someone younger

PureRadiance

Ummm tmz you didn't put all I wrote whatever

The Ghost of John Lennon

Woe, woe to America! Her day is near, and she shall be visited. Your enemies warn you that the third and final World War will be decided in your own country and not in theirs. Remember the old Bible’s sayings: “Wheresoever the carcass is, there will be eagles gathered together.” (Matt. 25:28) You must understand and know to whom the parable is directed.

tucker

No ya moron, is ageism. Got yourself a real rocket scientist there, Adrienne!

brainscan

Harvey a few days ago I saw a video of your crew making fun of you for your martial art skills. Well, you do look like you need some awareness in this art but you seem in shape so it won't be ant problem that by the end of the day after I teach you that you shall be able to take down your crew one at a time...

Sunset

I agree with him 100%. It is sexist because in society it is considered acceptable for an older man to date a much younger woman but not OK for an older woman to date a much younger man. If it was an older man no one would criticize it all especially since it is so common. It is about the connection and the person inside, not the age. No one says one word about Alec Baldwin being married to a woman about 25 years younger than him!

brainscan

One walkie talkie to the rest, I hope this will be a calm evening but some like me are over enthusiastic and tend to threaten the Federal governments efforts of total control...

brainscan

Goodbye my master woman I Love you still....

Gayle

Next up for Adrienne... Jason Davis. This Bleach assssss Blonde is out for a quick name on TMZ. The only reason she didn't divorce last season was because of Taylor's problems with Russel.

brainscan

There he was laid out and dying like a hopless slave....

Teenzy78