Chris Brown & Frank Ocean

HUGE FIGHT

At Recording Studio

1/28/2013 7:57 AM PST UPDATED: 1/28/2013 5:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Chris Brown was involved in a fight with Frank Ocean
UPDATE: 5:20 AM PT:
After the incident, Ocean tweeted "got jumped by chris and a couple guys. lol. i only wish everest [his dog] was there. cut my finger now I can't play w two hands at the grammys."

UPDATE 3:00 AM PT:
Cops say they will continue to investigate and want to speak with Chris Brown.  They refer to Ocean as "the victim" because he's the one who stuck around and spoke with police.  Ocean said the fight started over a parking space (how L.A.) and Brown punched him.  There were 6 people involved in the fight.

UPDATE 10:45 PM PT:
Police have cleared the scene. We're told Chris Brown was not there when officers arrived -- but they did speak to Frank Ocean. At this point ... we're told no one wants to press charges, and no arrests have been made.

0314_divider_graphic
Chris Brown
was involved in an all-out brawl with Frank Ocean Sunday night, and sources connected with Chris insist Ocean started it.

Chris was at Westlake Studio in the L.A. area listening to one of the artists he represents. The sources say as Chris went to leave, Frank Ocean and his crew blocked Chris from leaving. The sources say Frank said, "This is my studio, this is my parking spot."

0128_scene_of_fight
We're told Chris went to shake Frank's hand ... and that's when one of Frank's people attacked Chris.  Sources connected with Chris say one of Chris' friends jumped in front and hit Frank's friend.

Sources connected with Chris say Frank then came at Chris ... Chris pushed him away and they started brawling.

The police were called and are on scene now.

Below is a photo of Chris Brown in the studio. It appears the photo was taken before the fight ... but uploaded to CB's Instagram account AFTER the skirmish.

0128_chris_brown_instagram_2

LK

JUST STUPID RICH WANNABE THUG PUNKS !!!!

SOME PPL'S KIDS !! LOL SMH !!!!

RamHead

Who is Frank Ocean? Chris Brown has a reputation (I do not envy his reputation), but Frank Ocean?

jabberjaws

Five yrs.from now........chris who.

Dallas030

Why are y'all (TMZ) glorifying Chris Browns action every time he gets into a brawl...stop talking about him and then maybe he will decide to grow up and be a real man instead of a little kid and a woman beater !!

Sean

Wait does that mean in 12 months Chris Brown will be dating Frank Ocean?

ChannelIndigo

Frank Ocean is not only a better artist than Chris Brown, but hr is also a way cooler dude. I believe Brown started somehow.

JazzyR

Frank Ocean need to sit his ass down and I love Chris Brown but he need to sit his ass down too! PROBATION! CHRIS HE IS NOT WORTH IT! IT'S FON BE FRANK WHO IN A COUPLE YEARS! HE'S A FRANK WHO NOW!!!!!!

@CDGMuzik

I mean, this was destined to happen. And what's this **** about blaming it on race? And being ghetto...so the **** what? Atleast they aint start shooting, they put hands to each other like people should do. Let them do them, ****.

Cool Papa

Why do I picture the Jets and the Sharks? Or the Bad video?

Angel Rodriguez

SMH. I don't like all the racist statements and calls for death I'm reading on here, it shows a greater, deeper problem in the community. However, I'm not feeling these guys behaving like kids getting into fights either. The world is in a sad state. #realtalk

Ktbbyzz

Honestly, when will Chris Brown grow the **** up?!

AJ

Why must Chris always feel the need to put his hands on women?

Ktbbyzz

Honestly, when will Chris Brown grow the **** up?!

J

Frank Ocean is the man. Chris Brown needs his ass whooped. I am suddenly a huge Frank Ocean supporter.

Zach

Christ! Is it any wonder the world's largest continent is a dis-functional collection of dancer's, singer's, and self-important I am's??