Lindsay Lohan

Max & I Are JUST FRIENDS

... With Benefits

1/28/2013 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0125_lindsay_instagram
Lindsay Lohan
isn't offended that The Wanted singer Max George completely denied their relationship on Twitter this week -- because as far as she's concerned, there IS no relationship ... they're just hook-up buddies.

Lindsay posted the above photo on Instagram a few days ago -- showing her and Max joking around together -- and Max's fans erupted on Twitter ... writing things like, "If you date Lindsay, I will die!"

Max responded to the complaints, flat-out denying he was dating Lindsay whatsoever -- and called speculation about their relationship "rumors ... That's all ... Like I said ... 1 million percent."

But Lindsay's telling friends, she doesn't feel burned -- because Max is telling the truth ... they aren't boyfriend and girlfriend ... they just have a no-strings-attached non-exclusive hook-up thing going on.

We're told Lindsay is not taking things seriously with Max at all -- she just likes hanging out with him -- and he's free to tweet whatever he wants.

LK

REGINA PHALANGE

Dumb and Dumber, Bullshyte Blowhan, " you feel Burned as hell. Deny, Lie, Deny!!! LMFAOOOOO.
Two more days!!!
59 MINUTES AGO
2 RESPONSES ▼

LK

LOL
3 HOURS AGO

KELLY

Wow Regina it is only 2 more days! Lolol it's been a long weekend.
3 HOURS AGO

REGINA PHALANGE

Lol Lk and Kelly.It was a long weekend for us here in oz as it happens, Australia day long weekend.
3 HOURS AGO

LK

SHOOT I WENT 2 REPLY 2 & FLAGGED U BY MISTAKE . SORRY I'M A CLUTZ .
ANYWAYS I WAS TRYING 2 WISH U A HAPPY AUSTRALIA ! SO ENJOY UR DAY OFF !!!
ABOUT AN HOUR AGO

REGINA PHALANGE

Thats ok darlin,we have all done that, thanks for the good wishes, Not a good finish to the long weekend in Queensland , poor things are having devestating floods again 3 lives lost so far. There are thousands of people stranded there and in New South Wales. The worst is still coming. My heart goes out to them all.
ABOUT AN HOUR AGO

LK

OMG !
I HOPE U R FAR FM THE FLOODING . I'VE SEEN IT ON THE NEWS . IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY YR IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE . MAKES ME SAD 4 THE ALL PLL & ANIMALS ETC . I SAID A PRAYER 4 OVER THERE .
ABOUT AN HOUR AGO

REGINA PHALANGE

Thank you LK, no I am not near the flooding i am in South Australia, I just can't believe they are going through that again.
ABOUT AN HOUR AGO

danny

I would have thought the relation was more like prostitute and john.

odie

GLAD that was cleared up... I was losing sleep over not knowing what was going on. This is FAT MIKE'S 1am story for Monday? I guess Heller hasn't boarded his "economy" flight (nothing but the best for Crackie's atty.,don't you know) or Crackie for that matter, to LA yet. So THIS story will have to do. PLEASE. There wouldn't even be a story if Crackie didn't post an old photo when she was stalking this BOY in Boston and making it seem like they have a relatioship. And yes, he is a BOY. Just because she is easy and you were only using her is no reason to call her publically out as "just a groupie" and joking that she hid in his luggage to continue her pursuit. A BOY does this. A MAN keeps his sh*it together and his mouth shut in order to protect the feelings and reputation(even if she doesn't have one) of his latest conquest. So a 26 yo Crackie is crushing on a BOY. He has pubically embarassed her. But now FAT MIKE says everything is cool because Crackie's sources says she's cool with being pubically embarassed. Yeah, right. How about the REAL story FAT MIKE. She was his fu.ck buddy-that part is true. But there were strings attached-FREE BLOW and BOOZE. And the only relationship she has is with BLOW and BOOZE and of course MONEY, so she can buy more BLOW and BOOZE and maybe a few more months stay on the FORECLOSURE.

LK

LK

REGINA PHALANGE
Two more days!!!
59 MINUTES AGO
2 RESPONSES ▼

LK
LOL
3 HOURS AGO

KELLY
Wow Regina it is only 2 more days! Lolol it's been a long weekend.
3 HOURS AGO

REGINA PHALANGE
3 HOURS AGO

LK
SHOOT I WENT 2 REPLY 2 & FLAGGED U BY MISTAKE . SORRY I'M A CLUTZ .
ANYWAYS I WAS TRYING 2 WISH U A HAPPY AUSTRALIA ! SO ENJOY UR DAY OFF !!!
ABOUT AN HOUR AGO

REGINA PHALANGE
ABOUT AN HOUR AGO

LK
OMG !
ABOUT AN HOUR AGO

REGINA PHALANGE
ABOUT AN HOUR AGO
22 MINUTES AGO
REPLY FLAG
2 RESPONSES ▼

LK

HOPE THEY DIDN'T PULL IT CAUSE I FLAGGED BY MISTAKE ??? COME ON TMZ GET WITH PROGRAM .K NITE NITE REGINA SORRY AGAIN
19 MINUTES AGO

REGINA PHALANGE

Bless you Lk, Sleep well darlin, or I should say sleep talk well,Zzzzzzzzzz lol.xx Oh wait are you going to sleep or are you saying night to me?? lols.
3 MINUTES AGO

Firefly

~
Mornin everyone,
~
This video of Lindsay singing and prancing around on stage looks like a little girl wearing her mommy's shoes and they are to big. The backup singers sound great, Lindsay? not so much. You can't really hear her voice that much because of the music and backup singers.You can hear her at the end mummble something but that's it.

Reg

Goodnight all.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I think this story is a distracto from Linds not being invited to the awards show.

Firefly

Ok, This picture above with Lindsay holding her two fingers in a V pattern over her nose is just a silent message to her friends that do coke. Victory, we just had primo stuff wish you were here. Not!

laffnbear

She likes being close to fame since real fame eludes her. All she has is infamy.

YouDontSay

Wow want a dance around words. You guys are in a relationship just not a committed one. Dumb ****s.

Sarah

She is disgusting and whoever is sleeping with her is just as disgusting. She has no respect for herself and is a whore. This guy is just using her to make a name for himself and his ****ty band in the US and shes so stupid she doesn't even realize it. Anyway I hope the judge throws her nasty ass in jail this woman needs to serve a serious jail sentence.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

See ya'll in awhile.......

Bossy Potato

So many drugs....

paul a.

Ewww...

He's dipping his bread in gravy so many others have slobbered over already

GROSS!

tony

isn't it possible to put this no talent nasty tramp and her loser parent . hell her whole family on a 787 dreamliner with a gallon of gas and hope it crashes?! I'd rather chew broken glass than hear anymore about her escapades . can you say dysfunctional ?