Jason London

Beaten, Arrested and

Allegedly Craps Himself

1/29/2013 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jason London mug shot

Jason London crapped himself in the back seat of a cop car Sunday morning ... minutes after the "Dazed & Confused" actor was punched in the face in a bar fight ... this according to a police report obtained by TMZ.

Here's what the report says ...

Cops were called to the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, Arizona at 1:42 AM on Sunday morning after getting a call about a man who was bleeding on the street.

When officers arrived to the scene ... they found Jason nursing a swollen eye. Cops spoke to a bouncer who told them Jason had been inside the club, walked by him and sneezed on him.  The bouncer asked for an apology, and Jason allegedly punched him in the face.

40-year-old Jason was thrown out of the bar kicking and screaming and in the process he was beaten up.

Paramedics arrived to the scene to treat London, but cops say the actor got aggressive with the responders and shoved some of them. Cops say one of the officers was forced to deliver a knee strike to London's right thigh so they could seat him on the ground. London later called one of the officers a "f**king hillbilly."

Jason was eventually arrested for disorderly conduct/fighting and assault.

On his way to the police station ... Jason uttered a homophobic slur to the cops ... saying, "Guess what fa**ot?  I f***ing love this.  I f***ing own you guys so hard.  I'm rich and I'm a motherf***ing famous actor!  F***ing look me up, bitch."

Jason continued ... "It smells like s**t in your car and your breath smells like diarrhea."  According to the police report, Jason then leaned to the left and crapped in his pants.  Jason then said, "I told you I'm happy as s**t."

The next day, cops say they spoke with Jason's wife Sofia who told them ... "I know he's an a**hole when he drinks."

Cops say Sofia also told them she had spoken with Jason ... and he had no recollection of the incident.

update_bar
1:50 PM PT -- Jason just tweeted about the story ... saying the police report is a "total f*cking lie."

Jason explains, "I got jumped by three 250 pound bouncers. They knocked me out and beat me for several minutes."

"I would never say or do the crap they are reporting. Have faith in me. The truth will come out and you will see."

He continues, "Some guy thought I was hitting on his girl and had me jumped. My wife was in the next room, had no idea what even happened. I hate Arizona."

0129_celebrity_mug_shots_footer

nyc44th

I call BS on this guy . . . I have 21 years sober. Funny how addicts (when they are using) "never did anything wrong". First off . . what is a 'supposed' alcoholic in recovery doing shtfaced in a bar? The story after that is meaningless and most likely all lies on his part. Look at that Lohan chick who "never did anything wrong" (everything is always someone's fault" . . . . NOT theirs!. . . .it's grow up time people! Time to take personal responsibility for your actions and take the consequences! Quit acting like spoiled rotten brats not getting yer way!

Kris

Busy night at Martini Ranch:

By Laurie Merrill
The Republic | azcentral.com
Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:49 PM
A Martini Ranch bouncer suffered life-threatening injuries early Sunday after he was stabbed numerous times during a parking lot scuffle, Scottsdale police said.

The bouncer, 27, and a woman were both stabbed during an altercation that took place just after 1 a.m. in the night club’s parking lot, according to statements from Scottsdale police and fire officials.

“The victim was working as a bouncer at Martini Ranch and was involved in an altercation,” said Scottsdale Police Sgt. Mark Clark. “Sometime during the altercation the victim was stabbed numerous times.”

The bouncer was transported to Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center, where his condition worsened to life-threatening, said Clark.

The woman refused treatment after she was evaluated by paramedics at the club in the 7200 block of East Stetson Drive, said Fire Captain Dwayne Bader.

Lena

Should've taken a mugshot of his filthy drawers.
God What an Ass.
He looks like a garden variety drunken piece of...what was in his drawers and probably all over the backseat of the squad car.
He used to be so good looking. If I were his twin Jeremy I would invest ALL of my money in getting a new face to avoid being mistaken for this pig's ass.

Catrina

LMAO!!!!! This is the most hilarious mug shot ever!!!!!!!!!

Lena

Awww Lawdy! I just looked them up. It seems they are the toxic twins and one is as effed up as the other. I thought only one was the jack******* but nooooooooooooooo both are EFFED...DAYUM!

PT

Lifestyles of the rich & famous.

Erock619

Now thats an ass whooping! he got the **** kicked out of him.

Luz

I don't know who Jason London is, but looks his an A$$ drunk or sober. I starting to feel bad supporting actors and singers anymore, once they get a little bit of fame and money they get into this destructive behavior! It's like we (the public) stop someone from growing as a person in a positive way.

Vallynn

The police report is accurate, he was probably so drunk he doesn't remember how it all went down...
The story is too depressing for me to find funny.

static

NFI who he is.

SoManyIdiots

He must have a movie or new TV show coming out soon.......needs some press.

skatrin

Hahaha, this story is tabloid gold, or should I say brown...

Look me up Bitch! LOL

Dee

It looks like they beat the hell out of those glasses too....LMAO

gtago100

Dude just looking at how he looks that says drug addict and drunk, good Arizona don't take your Hollywood brat attitude. Famous, funny everyone I bet had to look you up to see what role you played in that one movie you were in. How is the rest of your career going, brat. Act like an adult; grow up, no one cares about you. Get help. I love that, “I do not remember what happened” but calls everyone a liar. Your wife should divorce you and take the 20 bucks you have left to your account. Don’t pull your Hollywood crap here in Arizona, whoever you are.

Steven318

Lock this thug up go back to the trailer park!