« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dan Marino

LOVE CHILD

with a CBS Employee

1/31/2013 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0130_dan_marino_love_child_article
NFL legend Dan Marino -- a pregame analyst for CBS -- just admitted he knocked up a CBS Sports production assistant in 2004 ... while he was still married to his wife.

The baby mama is Donna Savattere -- who was 35 years old at the time of the affair. Savattere gave birth to a daughter in 2005 ... Dan's 7th child. He has 6 with his current wife Claire ... to whom he's been married for the past 28 years.

Donna Savattere
Marino released a statement to the NY Post ... saying, "I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.”

He continues, "My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together. And we continue to be a strong and loving family."

0131_daddy_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I'm disappointed. I thought he was one of those guys who could keep it in his pants.

mrzebra

Not that strong.

OooooNooo!

"Marino steps out of the pocket -- looking deep -- and scores!"

Mikey

Don't worry, I'm on the pill.............

mar1ey

Let's hope they can stay together. I think the odds are slim

Mike

Not surprising. Just another athlete that has more than one baby momma.

IndyMike

I'm so sure they are a strong and loving family now "hey kids, come meet your new 7 year old sister....."

Truth

DUDE WAS ON THE TALK YESTERDAY AND SAID HE HAS ONLY 6 KIDS... ALREADY FAILING TO RECOGNIZE THE 7TH. MAN, KID IS 7 ALREADY AND HEARD THAT SH*T ON THE TELE. YEA... THANX "DAD". #TRUTH!!

Grace

I'm so upset. Men are so weak and I know he is part of the blame but why do women KNOWINGLY mess around with married men. Men should respect their wedding vows and women need to keep away from married men. There are plenty of single men out there. Guess its all about the money.

lourdgoogoo

I was hoping to see a pic of the "baby mama", or the baby, or even his current wife. We all know what he looks like.

Gretel

That news really saddens me. I saw a promo story on him once about his upbringing in an old-world Italian family, church going Catholic educated boy. He and his wife have at least one child with special needs (I think autism) and have adopted at least one other child. I really thought he was one of the good guys. Turns out he's just another NFL dick.

Truth

NY POST HAS THE KID AND BABYMAMA PICS. BABYMAMA IS NOW MARRIED TO SOME DUDE NAMED NAHILL YOUNIS. DUDE LOOKS KINDA LIKE RICHARD GERE...
#TRUTH!!

Tim

Go get em Danny boy.

Ih8Taxes

Hmmm...let's see, I already have 6 kids with my wife and I'm a high profile millionaire but anyone can fall to temptation so maybe I'll get a VASECTOMY. What an idiot.

gutsygirl

"..... while he was still married to his wife. "
Huh? When has he not been married to his wife?
Spin it, TMZ.