Chris Brown

PULLED OVER

for Speeding in Bev Hills

2/2/2013 11:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

Chris-Brown-police_X17Chris Brown said he wanted to talk to police, but getting pulled over for speeding yesterday in Beverly Hills is probably not what he had in mind.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Brown was pulled over for going 60mph in a 35mph zone. We're told the officer ticketed Brown for speeding and let him go on his way.

As TMZ first reported, following his altercation with singer Frank Ocean, our sources say CB has been itching to tell cops his side of the story.

Wonder if it came up?

JennaKennedy

Pretentious A$$

Mike

And how is this news??? People get speeding tickets every minute every day.

4nic8r

I'm no Chris Brown fan, but really?

Phreaky

Oh BS - if he wanted to talk to them he would have already done it - CHRIS BROWN IS A P*SSY - He only hits women and gay men.

Danielle

he should get a reckless driving and speeding ticket for that.He is a jerk.

LimasBeats

We need to focus on his music tho that's what Justin Beiber says lol yea who cares if hes a tattooed fool speeding his music is what people should focus on its all about the music lol

ABB

Damn! if I goy caught doing 60 in a 35 zone the cops would throw my azz in the slammer! I thought going 25 MPH over the limit was reckless driving?

Mick Kahler

Sadly, Chris is pushing the outside of that envelope and between the fast cars, the quick temper and all his other nuttiness, something seriously bad is bound to happen soon. He's the male equal to Lindsay Lohan (but without the money troubles) And Rhianna, if he pummels your face again, do NOT come crying to anyone. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!

verlinda

Yawnnnn....zzzzz

your own luck

Going 60 in a 35 in Beverly Hills is ASKING for a ticket.

judy jetson

throw this useless piece of garbage in jail!!

Coupe09

OH CHRIS........

I Was About To Say

Celebrity life: Act like you can sing, get money from people who think you have talent, buy expensive car w/that money, drive recklessly not caring about anyone's safety, crash expensive car, buy another, repeat.

I Was About To Say

"ticketed him and let him go on his way"...WHAT!!!

Sunset

It seems that the ticket should be a violation of his probation and he should have been arrested! He is supposed to obey all laws. He obviously does not want to talk to cops about the beatdown of Frank Ocean or he would have done it which is why he left before the cops got there. If Frank does want to press charges which I have heard, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE HAS NOT BEEN ARRESTED FOR PUNCHING FRANK! Hey cops grow a pair and do your jobs. Arrest him and force him to speak to you!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments