Frank Ocean

NOT Pressing Charges

Against Chris Brown

2/2/2013 3:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0202_frank_ocean2Frank Ocean says he WILL NOT press charges against Chris Brown after last week's parking lot brawl.

Frank wrote a post on his Tumblr page to explain his decision, saying, "As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man. But as a man I am not a killer."

He continued, "I’ll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom. peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace.”

As TMZ first reported, Frank and CB got into a physical altercation last week outside a recording studio in L.A -- allegedly over a highly coveted parking spot.

You'll recall ... a witness on scene said CB threw the first punch and according to cops Chris was named as a suspect in the battery case. Sources close to Chris remained adamant Frank came at him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Michell

Your afraid you might get hurt if you press charges.

sahar

If you think Sheila`s story is flabbergasting,, three weeks ago my son in law basically made the small fortune of $8269 putting in from there apartment and there friend's mom`s neighbour did this for 3 months and brought in over $8269 in there spare time online. the instructions from this site, buzz45.COM

Yingyangvn

Peace is always the way to go.

a long time Leno fan!

Two total losers, what an example they set for generations to come. "How to fight over a parking space then pretend neither threw the first punch!" A couple of lying losers..............sheesh.

Real Talk

There are 2 reasons why Frank Ocean didn't press charges:
Reason 1 - He started the fight

reason 2 - I April 2011 he said this: "Just got out of jail. would like to go on the record saying..f*** the police. f*** LAPD to be specific," Ocean wrote (@Frank_Ocean).
Despite revealing his arrest to fans, Ocean didn't give any further details regarding his run-in with police. Instead, he continued his rant, saying he has no respect for cops.

"F*** a cop, non-stop. frank will never speak to a cop again in his natural life," Ocean wrote. "I have no respect for police. i swear if i weren't sane in mind i'd throw a f***in molotov in a cop car right now. cuh had napoleon complex. and seemed really sad that he was on that lame ass bike patrol.

"Now im finna listen to blackenedwhite and play a videogame with copkiller imagery in it," he continued, before thanking his manager Kelly Clancy for posting his bail. "what's your #f***thepolice experience? somebody bring the LA riots back."

rob

When is someone finally going to lock up that sociopathic thug Chris Brown!?

rob

When is someone finally going to lock up that sociopathic thug Chris Brown!?

oBAMa

As long as people are too cowardly to press charges, crazy chris will continue to act like this and his violence will escalate. With each bit of violence and abuse he will feel more and more powerful and "god like". It will end with him being behind bars or someone dead or both.

boogiebee86

Mannnnnn get off Breezy d**k!!! Frank ain't pressing charges because he was WRONG!!! And as far as the violence and abuse, I doubt abuse yet however he's human...

DeedeeUgly

You got "jumped" but you got your nail broken only while the "monster" got a cast. Hm. Notice how Frank ONLY has been talking about this only and not Chris. Not as well, not anyone of Frank's posse, not even Tyler The Creator is standing for him. He didn't press charges because Chris' lawyer warned him: he got the tape showing that Chris didn't do anything. But I'm sleep. Attention seeker.

Mr. G

You big p*ssy Frank. Chris nearly kicked the living sh*t out of you and now you are afraid to press charges? You didn't defend yourself that night. Why would I think you'd defend yourself now? Go put your little pink dress back on and go home.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5