Frank Ocean

I Was Called a 'F**got'

During Chris Brown Brawl

2/5/2013 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0205_chris_brown_frank_ocean_document_launch
Frank Ocean told police he was called a "f**got" during his brawl with Chris Brown ... moments before Brown threatened to shoot him -- this according to the official incident report obtained by TMZ.

According to the report, Ocean told police, Brown had punched him in the face after Ocean told Brown he had taken Ocean's parking space at the recording studio where the fight took place last week.

Ocean told police Brown tried to shake his hand, but Ocean refused, telling Brown he was in his parking spot. Ocean claimed that's when Brown punched him in the face. According to the report, Ocean said two of Brown's goons then jumped in to help Brown ... pushed him into a corner and attempted to kick him.

Ocean -- who revealed last year that he'd once had a romantic relationship with a man -- also said he believes he heard someone yell "f**got!" but he's unsure who made the statement.

Cops also say Ocean told them that Brown threatened to shoot him, saying, "We can bust on you too!" Ocean told police the whole fight lasted about two or three minutes.

According to the report, Ocean suffered a cut to his right index finger and a cut on his left temple. He refused medical treatment on the scene but was later taken to a hospital.

You'll recall, Frank wrote on his blog that he didn't want to press charges against Brown for the fight -- but according to the report, Frank told police in private he wanted to see Brown in jail.

Mannie

He's honestly acting like silly little ***-ot. God, Frank, let it go..

bubbiesright

Well u are one..so embrace it..now go put your mouth around a long neck and drink it to the head..don't forget to swallow...

joe

The real Fa gala is Chris Brown! He beats up on women and gay guys. Ooh Chris your so tough! I think MTV should set up a Celebrity version of Bully Beat-down and Chris should be beaten down like the little coward that he is!

Paulina1982

So..I see a lot of derogatory statements on here..Everyone. does it

manbearpig

i don't like either of these characters.
brown is a punk on the down-low and frankie is getting more fame for coming out and bragging about playing with another dude's wiener.
enough of the praise for the fruits. doing that stuff doesn't make you some kind of hero. just a dude who like to have other dudes stick their pecker in yer bunghole. nothing worth celebrating.

USA#1

Chris Brown just needs to be taken out of society.

Warren

Most likely Brown paid off Ocean to not press charges against him. Little did Brown know that the DA had another plan to get him off the street.

Gloryg7

Frank : scuze me you are parked in MYYYY space! Move yo damn car! Chris: oh dude sory. Its all good lets shake hands call it a day and im a leave you can just have that space. Frank:SKUZE ME?! I KNOW YOU AINT TRYN A BE ALL DECENT N STUFF MOVE YO F-KN CAR IM A START SUMTHIN! AND I AINT SHAKIN . YO PIMP HAND ! Chris: Ha ha. Come on man its just a parking space and im leaving. Move your car and I'll leave then you can park there * offers to shake hands like civil people) Frank: BI**H GET YOUR RAGGEDY HAND THE F OUT OF MY FACE (Slaps cbs hand) Chris: Dude did not just slap my hand like a B***H?! Frank; what? Omo come beat him down! Fight ensues. . Frank: wait. I just now got a paper cut on my finger and. Bumped my head! Ok ok CHRIS BROWN BEAT ME!!!!! Chris : Dudes crazy ... we. Gonna bust on this place. Space is yours crybaby! Franks manager: we are gonna say he called you a ***got. You get all the pitty votes for the grammys and best part everyone believes our story cuz come on.... its Chris Brown. .... easy fame for us!!!! Frank: Good ideaaaaaaa!!!

Efenosa

Frank Ocean is playing the victim and doing a good job of it everytime he opens his mouth the story changes don't get me wrong i love both Chris Brown and Frank Ocean but we've only heard one side of the story and everyone is running with it because of Chris's past and thats not fair. Chris won't speak on it because it is in violation of his parole and Frank Ocean obviously knows the things he's saying will eventually send Chris to jail. it's been almost two weeks since the fight so why is it that every week we hear a new detail for Frank i just think he is trying to ruin Chris in the media so his career ends and that is not cool. People fight all the time so why is it this is still being dragged on if he was that hurt he would press charges and forget about it but he can't because he knows he played a role in the fight when someone beats you up they can't cut your finger, finger cutting is only a result of you throwing a punch as well. so before anyone picks a side they should make sure they have the full facts because Ocean's story isn't adding up well.

Slizzardone

That's because you are a F@@GOT

South Side

And this offends you as a black guy or a homosexual?

ray

so what, you are what you are.

Danielle123

While I like Frank Ocean, his story continues to change. There are so many different versions, no one knows what in the world actually happened. I was quick to believe the story that was in his favor as they are simply the easier ones to believe as CB is known for violence. However, I'm not exactly too sure. Especially now that Frank continues to play victim and tack on additional things. "Oh I got jumped" "They called me a ***got" then you have his camp saying only CB hit him. Like no. Something is up. It's becoming a ****-on-CB fest since he's an easy target.

Meg

All the homophobes on here amaze me. I can handle a lot, but I won't be a part of gay bashing. welp, see you later- or never.

Meg

Frank Ocean is a talented, Grammy-nominated musician (who happens to be bisexual) and Chris Brown is a violent, misogynistic piece of crap. You really think he would ever pick on anyone his own size, without his bodyguards? Laughable. Frank is ten times the man Chris is.