Rihanna to Chris Brown

I'll Ride with You

NO MATTER WHAT

2/6/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_chris_brown_rihanna_x17
update_bar
9:42 AM PT -- A rep for Brown says the singer did NOT write the Instagram post ... insinuating that it was drafted by an imposter.

You really buyin' that?

0314_divider_graphic
Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A..

The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL.

We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities.

But last night, Brown reportedly took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else.

Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!"

He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."

And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

A hearing in the community service matter is set for today in L.A. at 2:00 PM PT.

Stay tuned ...

CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT

"I love ya'll but ya'll getting repetitive telling me to relax. no I'm not gonna relax. Im makin an album right now ... and ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when it's on my radio, TV, and everything else ... even if I did relax I wouldn't stop hearing about it .. ya'll are everything to me ya'll know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear .. Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!

Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! my music is ... and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel .. yes they talked about Jesus ... but "him" I am not him, not even close!!!

When can I get that feed back?

Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.

A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!

Ya'll don't wanna be in my predicament ... before ya'll say Im weak remember what Ive been through ... my soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG .... but being so doesn't"

Syd

And now his Instagram is gone. Yea sure it wasn't him. Riiiiiiight.

Deion

Well that is not his instragram name so it is obviously not his. Do you guys do any investigating? Plus didnt he delete his instagram?

RiRiWeeWee

Dayumm I almost feel sorry for the guy. I hope Rihanna is in it just for the sheer pleasure of seeing him fall. She can't be that stupid.

Lydia

He's fixing to explode. Wonder if Rihanna was having flashbacks while sitting there in the car. Or maybe a feeling of devjavue comes over her and she wants to write a song?

kelly

Seriously just SHUT UP and GRow the FFFFF up!!!

manlugo02

It's one thing to bash him for the stuff he does, but this is completely inaccurate. The internet has allowed for a gap in journalistic integrity. If one site reports it incorrectly everyone just copies and pastes. It's crazy. His instagram was F*ckyopictures. He closed the account and hasn't had one for weeks. Someone creates this account makes up nonsense and every "journalist" follows TMZ's footsteps without any further research. On top of that, we've yet to see one blog retract their story or apologize. Think what you want of him, but having the media blatantly lie about you is a bit much.

klo209

Ummm dnt b mad at the world bcus of all the bs ya goin thru..must i knock some sense in ur head the girl sitting to ur right the one tht claims "ill ride wit u till the end" is the one who is putn u thru all this "hell" u so call it. she put u on blast..dont b shtupid.....shtupid

diane

Haha can't wait until the next punch is landed. I love him I love him.....yada yada yada

@AnayaL8ter

Her riding shotgun with him must be like deja vu! Only a moronous, insecure female would dare put herself in that same situation repeatedly... It would haunt me... At least we all see how much she does NOT value her own life.

K Luckey

He don't have a Instagram account that is just a lie

Spicy mag

He has mental problems. Look at what he did to his body.

jasmine

let me get straight to the point i dont ****ing understand why y'all ****ing hating on him at the end of the day he is just a nomal human like you and others. chris brown was always a bright boy and as we all know life can sometimes be unenjoyable but without others support it's never going to end. we all know he made a big mistake back in 2009 but i still dont understand if his true love RIHANNA forgive him why can the others do?.... as a human being we do make mistakes but we learn from it and i personally think chris brown did learn from his mistake and still trying to make hs girl the only girl in the world but all y'all ****ig haters are making his life hell hell ok so all i am saying is HUMANS DO MAKE MISTAKES AND THEY ****ING LEARN FROM IT AND I STILL DONTUNDERSTAND HOW SOME OF THIS FANSARE HATING!!!! HELP THE ****ING GUY TO GET THROUGT THINGS AND I REALLY THINK THATS WHAT FANS R FOR. BTW I LOVE YOU CHRIS BROWN FROM THE AGE OF 2 FOR YEAH HOPE YOU GET THROUGHT THIS HORRIABLE DRAMA AND YOU AND RIHANNA DO REALLY LOOOK CUTE TOGETHER.

Marijanesflowers

Who cares how u hateas feel????? Still got our money...;(

katie241193

This is 100% fake! Chris Brown hasn't got Instagram anymore....seriously stop trying to bring him down its been one thing after another for the past week, all lies but people believe them

RobinD323

I like those new red seats. At least the next time he beats her inside of his car. The cops will have a much harder time finding all of her blood & teeth & eyelashes..Smooth move Brown. (not)