Rihanna to Chris Brown

I'll Ride with You

NO MATTER WHAT

2/6/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_chris_brown_rihanna_x17
update_bar
9:42 AM PT -- A rep for Brown says the singer did NOT write the Instagram post ... insinuating that it was drafted by an imposter.

You really buyin' that?

0314_divider_graphic
Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A..

The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL.

We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities.

But last night, Brown reportedly took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else.

Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!"

He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."

And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

A hearing in the community service matter is set for today in L.A. at 2:00 PM PT.

Stay tuned ...

CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT

"I love ya'll but ya'll getting repetitive telling me to relax. no I'm not gonna relax. Im makin an album right now ... and ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when it's on my radio, TV, and everything else ... even if I did relax I wouldn't stop hearing about it .. ya'll are everything to me ya'll know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear .. Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!

Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! my music is ... and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel .. yes they talked about Jesus ... but "him" I am not him, not even close!!!

When can I get that feed back?

Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.

A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!

Ya'll don't wanna be in my predicament ... before ya'll say Im weak remember what Ive been through ... my soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG .... but being so doesn't"

shineyshoes

What he really needs to do is take a damn break from the biz. Do his time...stop *****footing around issues that he created - and if he really wants to make that album in peace, get the eff out of LA...There are plenty of studios around the US that he could work out of and finish his album that only his band of followers cares about. He chooses to be in the public eye everyday - constantly scrutinized...so if he doesn't want the attention - fall back and handle your damn business. I don't feel an iota of sympathy for him and his foolishness.

JusticeINC

Just wait till people don't listen to his crap music and he goes broke. He's going to be a terror.

karlew

Narcissist: Chris Brown

Darknstoned

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
What a fvcken pvssy

anony

CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS CLASSLESS

Pudding Tang

'I'm not gonna sit here and play victim' ... LOL .. the narcissism in his statements is so blinding to chipmunks. And this 'living hell' this chipmunk did NOT create himself.

Ugh

There is always an easy exit...

Eddie

What can you say she loves this buck tooth clown they deserve each other

still2easy

They are both lil 2 no talent idiots and deserve each other

Angeldrew

He deleted his Instagram??

Meanie

Karma is a bitch eh, yo. Nothing but a hood rat POS. FO and grow up.

Sean

Your life is pure hell? You have money up the ass and a girlfriend many men would literally murder for. Chris Brown has no idea what hell is. Be thankful for what you have you egotistical piece of sh*t.

ama

Stop doing dumb **** and maybe your life will turn out better. Duh!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Mr. Brown is simply misunderstood. He is a fine young man. I would gladly have his baby if only he would let me! But he seems content to have his way with RiRi instead...sigh!

still2easy

Whine, whine whine-somebody get the boy some cheese. Then he can have a proper pity party