Rihanna to Chris Brown

I'll Ride with You

NO MATTER WHAT

2/6/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_chris_brown_rihanna_x17
update_bar
9:42 AM PT -- A rep for Brown says the singer did NOT write the Instagram post ... insinuating that it was drafted by an imposter.

You really buyin' that?

0314_divider_graphic
Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A..

The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL.

We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities.

But last night, Brown reportedly took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else.

Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!"

He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."

And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

A hearing in the community service matter is set for today in L.A. at 2:00 PM PT.

Stay tuned ...

CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT

"I love ya'll but ya'll getting repetitive telling me to relax. no I'm not gonna relax. Im makin an album right now ... and ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when it's on my radio, TV, and everything else ... even if I did relax I wouldn't stop hearing about it .. ya'll are everything to me ya'll know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear .. Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!

Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! my music is ... and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel .. yes they talked about Jesus ... but "him" I am not him, not even close!!!

When can I get that feed back?

Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.

A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!

Ya'll don't wanna be in my predicament ... before ya'll say Im weak remember what Ive been through ... my soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG .... but being so doesn't"

StarryStarryNight

they're both pieces of sh*t

Meme Jones

Whawhawha! Too bad so sad you play rough you pay rough!!

AplJax3

Well maybe, just maybe, if the child stopped to THINK before he acted, he wouldn't be so damn miserable.

RealFactsOnly

Didn't realize my entire statement wldnt be posted smh

Big Mamma Cornbread

Ike & Tina Turner...

Kev the Realist

Since she is so stupid, maybe iot will be a reality check when the throw his ass into Prison, where this low life woman beating, angry, ghetto trash lunatic belongs.

Big Mamma Cornbread

...she want a RUFF BOY huh well man she got one.

Just Saying

The me against world attitude is expected of someone who failed to recognize common sense. Whenever 9 out 10 people have the same opinion of you due to your actions, it's time to look at how present yourself. Grow up, take responsibility for your actions. Rhiana, the next time hr beat the sh

Moment of Clarity

Chris will never find peace in this world - until he finds it within himself.

Cat

Classic shot of Dumb and Dumber - here's a tip Chris stop doing stupid S*$t and the press will stop covering you, but since you can't stop they won't either!!!

Catherine

What a douche bag

DC22

Wow. We're supposed to feel bad for him? He FAKED his community service hours! That's pretty low--it proves he's trying to get away with anything he can. For some reason he feels like he's above the law...sorry, but you deserve the same treatment as everyone else!

Cat

"I pray every day and night for a new outcome" Sounds like Insanity to me, doing the same thing over and over and praying for a different result

trini_angel

I agree with most of what he said....yes he did a horrific act but how many would've been able to stand the judging and constant unnecessary accusations.He's human, remember; like the rest of us....SMFH!!!!!!!

gaildeville

they win at their music, but suck as role models.