Rihanna to Chris Brown

I'll Ride with You

NO MATTER WHAT

2/6/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_chris_brown_rihanna_x17
update_bar
9:42 AM PT -- A rep for Brown says the singer did NOT write the Instagram post ... insinuating that it was drafted by an imposter.

You really buyin' that?

0314_divider_graphic
Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A..

The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL.

We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities.

But last night, Brown reportedly took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else.

Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!"

He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."

And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

A hearing in the community service matter is set for today in L.A. at 2:00 PM PT.

Stay tuned ...

CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT

"I love ya'll but ya'll getting repetitive telling me to relax. no I'm not gonna relax. Im makin an album right now ... and ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when it's on my radio, TV, and everything else ... even if I did relax I wouldn't stop hearing about it .. ya'll are everything to me ya'll know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear .. Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!

Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! my music is ... and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel .. yes they talked about Jesus ... but "him" I am not him, not even close!!!

When can I get that feed back?

Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.

A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!

Ya'll don't wanna be in my predicament ... before ya'll say Im weak remember what Ive been through ... my soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG .... but being so doesn't"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ih8Taxes

D*mn, he is one ugly mo fo.

Max

Take responsibility for your own juvenile actions boy-man, though I don't see this happening any time soon. He's a moron's moron.

Shannon

Poor victim.... Do the crime, do the time.

Jay W.

Poor guy. Damn media bullies.

dusty

aww his life is hell.

sounds good to me, cant wait to see you gone from the public eye. neither can anyone else.

Whocares

Respect? Seriously?! Quit the industry and devote your life to charity and then I MIGHT piss on you if you where on fire.

whatevs

Sympathy for *that* tool? Um......no.

Phishie from Philly

He's no diamond in the sky!
Phishie from Philly

cjs

They are BOTH stupid, guess she is hoping this time with glasses on he won't hit her. Beautiful woman with NO brains, he is what he is .. a THUG. Also a crybaby thug .

He cannot and will not ever accept responsibility for anything, it's always SO hard for him this and that .

He is the perfect definition of Histrionic personality disorder.

Stacy

Run girl! He's telln the world he's dangerous ....n your close to him ...youd be the first person hed turn on......again...:-(

TxGal

If you can't handle it than get out of being a celebrity. If not stop being such a Drama Queen!!

Kat

No one DESERVES respect. It has to be EARNED.

MikeAda

Brown, you have to realize you're doing this to yourself. Your attitude needs to change about apparently alot of things. Take responsibility and own up to what you've done. If you don't want to be a victim, speak up then. Silence only makes it worse on you. Prayer can only do so much, take action.

luckycat

Chris,
Being a Somalian Christian slave harvesting acacia gum or a Tu Tu is HELL.
Your life is only trivial for YOU and all the rest of US!

Erika

She's stupid and deserves another ass whippin and this time don't call us!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments