'Honey Boo Boo's' Mama June

I Lost 100 lbs

2/6/2013 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0205-MAMA-JUNE-weight-loss

"Honey Boo Boo" star Mama June tells TMZ ... she's dropped more than 100 POUNDS in the past 2 years -- and claims she did it all WITHOUT DIETING OR A GYM!

The TLC reality superstar says she weighed in at 365 lbs when she first starting taping the show back in January 2011 ... but has since slimmed all the way down to a trim 263 lbs.

So what's her secret? June says she credits the whole thing to her active production schedule ... because she sure as hell hasn't cut back on the 'sketti, Ramen noodles and cheese puffs.

"I haven't done any surgeries ... no diet pills ... never went to the gym," June says ... "but with the show I've been more active."

She continues, "They have me running around and going different places ... I guess it's paying off."

XOR

Good for her. She seems like a normal person who loves and takes care of her family. Hopefully she'll keep it up and be a good role model for Honey Boo Boo.

Deadhead

She could lose another 50 pounds of UGLY fat.. By simply cutting off that head!

Kim

She should be the person weigh****chers or jenny craig go to for a contract and help her lose the rest of her weight. Shr seems like a nice person.

Jay W.

Wonder if she's like a moped...? Fun to ride but you wouldn't want to be seen on one.

Stacy

All I have to say is EWWWWWWW.

anony

YEAH, how's that neck cheese coming, honey? Are you washing yourself yet?

John T.

Look in the mirror lady, your face is the size of a basketball. Your chin is hanging down to your chest. Time for a real diet, you are so over weight it's sad.

Phishie from Philly

That's awesome you lost 100 lbs. Too bad not ah 1lb was lost from your quad chin.
I can see it now; honey boo boo diet cook book! Main ingredients are sgetti butter & ketchup. Loose a 100lbs! Cautious Side effects are high blood pressure, stroke, Pre mature heart attack, high cholesterol, quad chin syndrome, 90% body rash, and buck teeth. All of which can cause death except for the buck teeth .

tessa

good for you mama June :)

Leighton

I'll take your word for it.

feelyourboobies

That's awesome! Congrats to mama June!

tleeg

Thats cool...but you still have that turkey neck and are still ugly as sin.

gixceridinbiatch

You're still a revolting sow.

scott

now thats one ugly sow

Kirabu

I agree with some of the remarks, but would you make fun of someone that has a problem physically? It's really hard to lose weight when you must eat to survive. I recently lost 57 lbs, but it was due to stress, and running out of money to buy food while I was with my husband in the hospital for 4 months. Remember, don't judge, it could be you!